Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Insurance 2.0HDI v D Turbo
#1
I have a V reg HDI and looking for a Dturbo to replace it as its failed its MOT, the insurance company are asking for an extra £65 and £15 of that is document change , this is a bit steep I think and dont know why
#2
Try a couple more companies, insurance companies do some strange things.

What's your HDI failed on, if you don't mind me asking?
#3
I normally find the hdi is more on insurance then the d turbo.

But the base model hdi is cheaper then the hdi d turbo and the meridian all about trim spec
#4
Got to stay with the same insurer as I only renewed 4 weeks ago and its failed on F&R discs & calipers and its got a fuel leak that we cant find and emissions, it smokes like its on 60 a day
#5
Sorry to be off topic but would you want to fix your car or are you set on changing it.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2.0hdi cambelt kit... Piggy 25 9,925 03-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Toms306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)