Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Steering wheel
#1
Hi My steering wheel has lost its original finnish on the top outer edge from sun damage. Is there anything you can rub or paint on to restore the feel and look of it? I don't think it is leather looks more like imitation leather. Thanks.
#2
I've just bought a second hand wheel that needs some attention and I've been looking into this.

So far I have found a couple of products on ebay that look promising.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leather-Repair...3f13930e42

I'm going to give it a go next week.

Shall I let you know how I get on?
#3
Gliptone Liquid Leather is damn good for this.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#4
(24-07-2013, 09:40 AM)DeeTurbo Wrote: I've just bought a second hand wheel that needs some attention and I've been looking into this.

So far I have found a couple of products on ebay that look promising.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leather-Repair...3f13930e42

I'm going to give it a go next week.

Shall I let you know how I get on?
That would be good thanks.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steering wheel NaughtonGAA 11 9,649 06-01-2017, 09:32 AM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  Aftermarket steering wheel 328isport 3 3,526 04-10-2016, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  phase 1 steering wheel removal Iaitoo 3 2,813 21-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Iaitoo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)