Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Suspension Bushes - Upgrade items?
#31
Might go for them as they're cheaper than vibras
#32
I've had partner 800 p bushes on my estate then swapped them onto the rallye. Haven't looked under there recently but the car feels spot on.
#33
I like my powerflex p-bushes, done a fair few thousand miles with no apparent sign of wear. Slightly crashier, but worth it imo for how much it sharpens the front end.

Were chatting about a torque bar the other night, thought something like a strut brace tied into the scuttle would be ideal. As you say, difficult to know where to tie it to block though.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#34
Do the bushes rotate in the housing? Do you need to set them before installation
#35
(17-05-2015, 03:28 PM)Poodle Wrote: Were chatting about a torque bar the other night, thought something like a strut brace tied into the scuttle would be ideal. As you say, difficult to know where to tie it to block though.

Something like on my alfa would be easy to do.. Its on a bracket on the strut mount, then onto a bracket by the cambelt
#36
(17-05-2015, 03:43 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: Do the bushes rotate in the housing? Do you need to set them before installation

Nope they literally just slide onto the wishbone
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#37
Good, that's the part that's worries me is pressing on metal sleeved p-bushes. Half the reason of wanting to go for the powerflex is the ease of installation
#38
Someone want to sort a group buy?
#39
I'd definitely be interested, they've hiked in price so much. When I bought them for the dturbo I got front and rear wishbone bushes for about £70 but now the best price I've seen for just the rear is £86...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#40
I have a source that could do a group buy, I'll start up a thread.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  P Bushes Suspension Welshy_Pete 13 7,447 09-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  Xsara VTS suspension overhaul plus upgrade (hopefully) budd 23 14,579 03-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Last Post: budd
  suspension upgrade cptchaos 15 7,386 23-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: cptchaos

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)