Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A video game starring the Peugeot 306!
#1
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
#2
Max power Racing back in the PS1 days,

[Image: 306game.jpg]
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#3
OMG, the one is Getaway has 'that' bodykit on it.
#4
Hahah that getaway driver is pretty good Tongue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#5
I thought that ^^ Big Grin
#6
Pete Wrote:Max power Racing back in the PS1 days,

[Image: 306game.jpg]

306 with a Lancia Delta bumper?
#7
f*cking lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
Haha I love this I remember getting the 306 on getaway you can the s16 on gran turismo 2.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
#9
oh my godd! forget the 306... those games have just taken me back to my childhood! FANTASTIC FIND!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#10
Getaway driver is proper good! Id have stacked it so much if it was me haha

Never knew that skyline was there!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
#11
Epic find !.. I remember the GT on well Smile
On the 306 waiting list.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Cars (Game) philpemberton94 7 4,512 13-05-2015, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Midnightclub
  Project Cars (Game) philpemberton94 0 1,989 11-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Last Post: philpemberton94
  What car game Niall 445 243,851 11-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Last Post: rocker8742

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)