Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Electrical gremlins
#1
Right, bit of a strange one for you.
My sidelights come on with my ignition, it's been annoying me for ages but never got round to fixing it.
Also without the keys in the ignition, if I turn the sidelights on, the ignition comes on (radio, lift pump, fans etc etc) really is puzzling me! 
Oh and when I turn the engine off the radio completely resets and spits the cd out really starting to piss me off now! Lol
Cheers
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#2
check radio installation-live feeds taken off lighting circuit ?

radio memory wire not on an ignition switched live ?
#3
sidelights are back feeding the ignition at some point? prob shorting each other somewhere.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Electrical woes bashbarnard 13 7,688 06-06-2017, 11:16 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Electrical help!!! Pompey306mark 7 4,564 16-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark
Rainbow I got a electrical problem tomosy10 9 5,697 19-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)