A Late Introduction...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Late Introduction...
Hi all, im Gaz, love my pugs now on pug number 12... hahaha been on here for a little while now but forgot to intro myself..haha at the min im on my 7th 306, the current (keeper) is a 96n dturbo mk1 that is totaly rust free all over... it was one owner before me and spent every winter in spain with its previous elderly owner, the service history is full and complete for 138k, servixed twice a year in uk and spain... ive owned the car for 4 years myself the engine has been tweeked shall we say but cant go to far with the crappy lucas pump bit of a shame to mess with such a good example either way i couldnt put up with it running standard power... i have no idea on the power she developes but its been running 21psi for a good 60k now and has been trouble free...ive just had to part with my second car, v6 406 coupe, : ( : ( but my situation had changed and no longer have the space to store 2 cars... i do have plans for my dturbo but its a slow process.. haha
Thanks given by:
welcome along Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club. Had a fair few motors then!
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction and search for help with my 306 Cabrio ipeco85 7 2,238 23-08-2021, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Introduction Sue Hillman 7 2,063 23-07-2021, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Sinbad
  Introduction Tonymorsink 0 1,012 10-05-2021, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Tonymorsink