Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wide wheels
#1
What's the widest wheels people have run on the rear of a 306?
#2
Iv had 7.5j fitted to a lowerd car
#3
I've got some staggered 16s 7 up front 9 on the rear
#4
Sure pellowes banded steels were 10s
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#5
Sweet I'll get some tyres in the week if I can find my other wheel spacer
#6
Mine are fitted under standard arches and still have the plastic arches fitted
#7
Moved to the correct section.
#8
Yes but pellowe had extended arches. Unless you want a lot of arch 9s are a push
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
#9
Super stretch is the way forward Smile
#10
Ive had arch work on the estate and ive currently got 8j et -20 think i could get a 9j maybe 9.5 depending on offset. Ride height makes a difference too.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)