Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Aftermarket Wingmirrors
#1
Probably going to get flamed, but I can't stand the standard 'shrek's ears' and any attempt to get them looking less shite by spraying them gloss black fails because of the crappy plastic they're made of.

SO who has aftermarket mirrors? M3 style or whatever, show me some pics actually fitted to the car, as the photos on eBay aren't helpful at all.

Also, anyone got electric ones? As I'd really like to maintain the electric functionality, as it's so useful for not kerbing my Halfords wheels.

Cheers 'en
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#2
I've never seen any aftermarket mirrors that look better than standard.
#3
Ive got some on mine pics in my project

They're fixed position though and are pretty useless because of it
#4
(15-06-2013, 02:59 PM)Curt Wrote: I've never seen any aftermarket mirrors that look better than standard.

See, I really do detest the standard ones, they might look okay if I could get them in a good gloss black, but it's a complete nightmare, so I want rid of the bastards Tongue

(15-06-2013, 03:00 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Ive got some on mine pics in my project

They're fixed position though and are pretty useless because of it

Yeah, I quite like them...but I also like being able to use them!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#5
My HDi had DTM electric mirrors on it when I got it, personally they looked gash!! And could not see anything with them but if you are honestly that disgusted with the standard wing mirrors I can upload a photo for you?
#6
Go for it, I'm not usually a fan of the DTM ones though.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#7
I have some m3/evo looking things on my old cheery phase 1... they looked ok think I seen a picture of a 306 with some on not long ago. Have a look around
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#8
Tall_guy has some epic ones on his. I am not normally a fan of this stuff but his look spot on IMO
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#9
found some
   
   
#10
I think they look 'ok' on phase3s.... but just dumb n chavvy on ph1/2s
Wishes for more power...
#11
Hmm, yeah DTMs are a bit 'mickey mouse', I'll have a look for tall guy's.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#12
M3 on drivers side, standard on passengers
   
   
   
[Image: IMG_4192edit.png]
#13
(16-06-2013, 03:18 PM)ethanhp1991 Wrote: M3 on drivers side, standard on passengers

This is the one I was thinking of Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#14
(16-06-2013, 01:06 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: Hmm, yeah DTMs are a bit 'mickey mouse', I'll have a look for tall guy's.

[Image: C04F9927-567A-4A43-9CC1-890CA22643F9-157...c16fe9.jpg]
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#15
(16-06-2013, 05:21 PM)Grant Wrote:
(16-06-2013, 01:06 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: Hmm, yeah DTMs are a bit 'mickey mouse', I'll have a look for tall guy's.

[Image: C04F9927-567A-4A43-9CC1-890CA22643F9-157...c16fe9.jpg]

They look pants grant
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#16
So let me get this. You are looking at M3 mirrors, but these look pants? lmao
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#17
Don't fancy them much, plus they look VERY manual Tongue
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#18
They look much better than the others, but would have to be on the right car I think...


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)