306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. (/showthread.php?tid=13148)

Pages: 1 2

A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Dum-Dum - 24-04-2013

So, erm, Monday evening I definitely didn't go out with a transsexual. Didn't get as far as banging it because I'd decided she was annoying before then and f*cked her off cos I reckon she would be a right bunny boiler.

Also nowhere near as fit as her pictures and tbh looked like a man in drag.

But none of this ever happened

Right.

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - ginge191 - 24-04-2013

Hahaha!! Quality! lmao

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - cully - 24-04-2013

(24-04-2013, 06:20 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: So, erm, Monday evening I definitely did go out with a transsexual. I got as far as banging it because I'd decided she was annoying before then, I got f*cked in the poop chut Dry cos I reckon she would like it two ways.

Also nowhere near as fit as her pictures and tbh looked like a man in drag.

But none of this ever happened

Right.

EFA

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Poodle - 24-04-2013

Rofl

Lighting can do amazing things. Wink

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - declantg - 24-04-2013

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is all

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Matt - 24-04-2013

Dum you hero! Got any pics?

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Pompey306mark - 24-04-2013

Yea he does on his phone.

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Matt - 24-04-2013

Get them up! Also was it pre or post op?

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Pompey306mark - 24-04-2013

Pre lol there was a long chat about it at the camping meet.

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - ozonehostile - 24-04-2013

Wtf dum hahaha

Damn how did I miss that? Fair play for being experimental! Ill stick a dress on if you want hahaha

I think you were in "the tent".

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - puglove - 24-04-2013

rigggghht kinda not 100% with but if it is what i think it is................... then errrmmm uuhhh yeah........ :O

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - declantg - 24-04-2013

Matt was asleep, only cool kids were in the tent

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - samass - 24-04-2013

(24-04-2013, 09:35 AM)declantg Wrote: Matt was asleep, only cool kids were in the tent

this.

and also, Chris, wtf.

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Grant - 24-04-2013

Lmao. This has made my day. Chris, I am buying you a beer when I see you.

A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - MissTap_GTI6 - 24-04-2013

So, you "f*cked her off" as you were worried she could be a bunny boiler?
Interesting this was your main qualm.

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - puglove - 24-04-2013

(24-04-2013, 10:10 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: So, you "f*cked her off" as you were worried she could be a bunny boiler?
Interesting this was your main qualm.

This ^^^^ Eli has a good point here lmao

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Scott - 24-04-2013

lmao

I was asleep? Never! I was very tomatoed while on the phone

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Connor - 24-04-2013

Hahahahhaahhahaha fair play

A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Alee83 - 24-04-2013

Chris... You are a legend...!

And no, I wouldn't go there!!! Brave man! Smile

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Ed Doe - 24-04-2013

(24-04-2013, 09:59 AM)Grant Wrote: Lmao. This has made my day. Chris, I am buying you a beer when I see you.

Someone wants in there!! Tongue

(24-04-2013, 01:39 PM)Ed Doe Wrote:
(24-04-2013, 09:59 AM)Grant Wrote: Lmao. This has made my day. Chris, I am buying you a beer when I see you.

Someone wants in there!! Tongue

well i dont think any thing is off the cards for chris now. so grant maybe in with a shout!!!

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Grant - 24-04-2013

Why do you guys sound surprised?! I thought this was 306origesconsidered.co.uk

But on a serious note, I would never f*ck a tranny... Ill leave that to Chris...

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - procta - 24-04-2013

wtf Dum dum!

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Dum-Dum - 24-04-2013

Erm, a holes a goal.

You know when your single and you look at every single bird and try and work out why she is single, well this one (in my mind) was probably single cos she was a tranny so there was a reasonable chance she might of otherwise been a normal bird. So anyway, I'll try pretty much anything once.

so is that your tranny venture over then dum?

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Scott - 24-04-2013

He's booking a flight to Thailand as we speak.

RE: A hypothetical update on something that definately never happened. - Niall - 24-04-2013

Wow Dum. I know we all say any hole is a goal but that doesnt mean we are not joking! Tell me, did she/he tuck its nuts and knob between its legs to look like a bird?