Fueling bits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fueling bits
10mm fuel filter housing that has primer built in with spare brand new filter. £15
9mm bosch gov mod. Needs reseal. £30
11mm bosch pump hasnt been ran yet but took apart to fix. Didnt re seal. Should be fine. £50
Loads of bosch ve spares.

All prices are plus postage. Need rid. Need the money.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I'll have the 11mm pump when I get paid on Wednesday if that's cool?
Thanks given by:
Fine by me. Provisionaly sold.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
9mm pump sold as well.
Thanks given by:
Has 11mm gone ?
Thanks given by:
Provisionaly sold to Paul pending payment.
Thanks given by:
Ahhhhh bash what a savior I need the black lever bit and at least one of the little springs how much posted with asap posting Wink
Thanks given by:
There are lots of little springs. Lol. Lever set i have springs i probably have as well. The return springs?
Thanks given by:
    these ones
also if you have the lower right hand mounting bolt and nut (the one by the injectors) that would be pretty cool. Is the Bosch pump meant to be on the more advanced stud pattern on the bracket ? Cheers
Thanks given by:
Got the internals not sure about the bolt though. Ill look today. Say £10 posted?
Thanks given by:
That's great cheers Pm me you details and I'll put the money in
Thanks given by:
These bits. And pmd

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
do you have a ve advance piston, and a 'idle' spring (the spring inside the pump that fits between the leverset and cold/hot idle lever)

cheers
306 XUD9 gt2052s
306 hdi stage 2 (hdi tuning)
205 STDT -new project
Thanks given by:
Send me your payment details mate please
Thanks given by:
by any chance do you sill have the filter housing if so do you have a pic/ruff size Smile
Thanks given by: