Red rallye Resto project (seats out)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red rallye Resto project (seats out)
Right, so time to start doing things with this had it a while now and have wanted to bring up.... so I have decided to tidy up the inside with some new carpet and roof lining. Not sure on what to do with the seats yet, I have seen some nice omp recliners, or the other option is to have the rallye ones re upholstered ...

Yesterday I got the seats out and some interior bits, by the time I had finished doing that, it was time to call it a day. It was getting dark, plus I was stuck on getting the rear interior panel off in this pic (anyone done it before with out breaking the clip down by the bottom of the door?):
[attachment=20475]

When I was taking stuff out I noticed these things, I'm presuming that one could be a immobiliser, as it was attached to a light that went by the ash tray area in the front, and the other is this one, which I don't have a clue what it is:
[attachment=20476][attachment=20477]

The one with the led attached to is seen on the tunnel in these pics:
[attachment=20478][attachment=20479]
Thanks given by:
Today went to see some seat re upolsters, and they quoted me to have the front seats done, the door cards, and carpet.

£1300!!!

I think il give that one a miss do the carpet, roof liner myself and get them to do the door card's and buy some new seats
Thanks given by:
Haha, it's expensive isn't it! I was quoted £160 just to replace one leather panel on the drivers seat!
Thanks given by:
Wohh that crazy money!!

How bad it the carpet? Could you steam clean it??
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 rallye trackday project twangy 383 181,139 19-03-2020, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Red Rallye resto Ben_w 354 90,573 28-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Ben_w
  Matts £200 Cherry Rallye shell rebuild & tidy up project. Xsara goodies landed! Matt-Rallye 70 32,763 07-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye