Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
Well in anticipation of getting this bus in the 'shop soon I had a spare afternoon today so decided to clear the car out this afternoon...As with most things parked up for so long, it quickly becomes a storage container of parts from not only itself, but all the other "projects in progress"...

So after a few hours of sorting stuff out, hoovering it out, and just generally sorting it out, I was left with a car back in roughly the same shape it was when I laid it up 3-4 years ago!

[Image: wl69ccYlFHX2b_YjxfXWAQR7ybiwxEiz3RqgkWEO...8-h1101-no]

[Image: wK9CuujnkP4KkW24eQYNxyYom1Ryqz6iSp0cfe7M...8-h1101-no]

Also after many hours spent farcing / messing about with steels / tyres / banding, I am rather fed up with them, and have pretty much decided to sack them off in favour for something else, made of alloy! But not really sure what at the moment, so if anyone can help / throw some ideas out there id most appreciate it, want to keeps its general stance, and need to keep fairly wide, although can obviously be spaced out a bit if needed, but just not feeling the steels, and fed up with the lack of anyone being able to do a decent job of it!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Compound Blown Derv Bus - 2015 Resurrection / New Build - by darrenjlobb - 21-06-2015, 08:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 138,934 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave