Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
(31-03-2015, 01:51 PM)306Dan Wrote: Just need to raise the rear to match the tractor theme

Hehe, If your referring to the weird stance, remember there is no engine or anything in the car, hence front end is silly high!

(31-03-2015, 03:50 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Love it! Defo would have gone for a full ph3 front end though, the ph3 bumper against ph1 lights/bonnet looks weird from the third pic up.

The front end is an ongoing issue...The problem is im a die hard ph1 man, and wont use anything but the ph1 bonnet / grill...but due to my intercooling arrangement, and the fact it could likely get even worse with the new build, I need the Ph3 bumper to fit it all in... It used to look ok, but I used to have angel eyes, I hate angel eyes, and would really prefer not to use them if I can, however stock ph1 lights just look lost / dont work at all...Crystals would look great but wont fit with my ph1 bonnet without bodywork etc, and I dont want to do anymore of that!

What I really need is some creative person to build me some crystals using the single piece plastic front of a ph1 angel eyes set, so basically a set of ph1 crystals, but I had a look at this / requires a bit more time / effort than I have to spare really just to make lights fit... Open to ideas though as im not happy with front end at all....

(31-03-2015, 06:34 PM)lolsteve Wrote: For you the colour scheme works but wouldn't have picked it out myself. Think it's more the wheel colour that is putting me off

Still looks like a fantastic job on the painting though and if you change your mind you can always paint it again now you have the equipment/knowledge

The wheels are getting re painted anyway due to some epic failing, however staying yellow for time being, although a more yellow yellow as his choice of yellow was wrong....but wheels can always change in the future, its just sticking with project JD theme for time being!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Compound Blown Derv Bus - 2015 Resurrection / New Build - by darrenjlobb - 01-04-2015, 12:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 138,933 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave