Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
This is like a season of top gear, all filmed and complete before the 1st video is ever released haha.

As always Darren massive respect for the efforts that you're going to, and also venturing into the unfamiliar world of body work. I'm sure your documented progress of this and ups/downs throughout the job will inspire people to attempt some similar jobs themselves (as what has happened with XUD/HDi tuning etc) - always the first to be ballsy enough to try new things.

Cannot wait until I'm back to see this in the flesh once again, its like the gem at the back of the shed, covered in dust, with harnessed thunder under the body, so modest and humble.

All I can say is dont make it too slaggy like your XUD Wink keep up the good work always a pleasure to read/view on youtube, I only just noticed this thread and pretty sure this'll be upto 100k views like your last few threads.

Sounds like you've got things ironed out with how you're going to work this block, with fewer limitations learning from previous projects. Definitely wish I had the determination, skill, experience and dedication to a project like you do.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Compound Blown Derv Bus - 2015 Resurrection / New Build - by Dave - 11-03-2015, 09:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 138,934 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave