Plymouth cruise / meet varied cars

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plymouth cruise / meet varied cars
Went to a plymouth cruise/meet this evening an met a nice lad with an absolutely lush 5 door white hdi only got a quick crappy picture but have told him to join this forum I think alot of people will like his car :-)    
Thanks given by:
I was at that cruise! In my red S16. What car did you have saw a few 306s there
Thanks given by:
(19-01-2013, 10:29 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Went to a plymouth cruise/meet this evening an met a nice lad with an absolutely lush 5 door white hdi only got a quick crappy picture but have told him to join this forum I think alot of people will like his car :-)

That's my beauty haha and cheers bud enjoyed it will have to let me know when there's another meet
Thanks given by:
Hah there he is alright fella, man I must have missed that I I lu saw one 306 I,e this awsome white hdi and my mate toms I was in my st as my 306 currently looks like this so I didn't want to drive it lol got abit of a head down ass up situation :-(

Thanks given by:
Ah that's fair enough. We will have to get a few 306s together maybe next time if you go. 1 of my mate that I was there with has a black ph1 d turbo
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 07:59 AM)Jukie88 Wrote: Hah there he is alright fella, man I must have missed that I I lu saw one 306 I,e this awsome white hdi and my mate toms I was in my st as my 306 currently looks like this so I didn't want to drive it lol got abit of a head down ass up situation :-(

The torsion bars are a right pain may be easier just to buy another rear beam they come up every now and again on ebay for like £80. But it don't look to bad lol :)
Thanks given by:
I think that usually the later axles aren't to bad to come apart it's the early 1s that can be a pain I think
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 10:37 AM)Frosty Wrote: I think that usually the later axles aren't to bad to come apart it's the early 1s that can be a pain I think

Haha yea mine took me a couple of days and it a 2001 lol
Thanks given by:
I have never lowered a 306 axle. Would like to have a try though some time
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 11:35 AM)Frosty Wrote: I have never lowered a 306 axle. Would like to have a try though some time

There fun to say the least lots of wd haha
Thanks given by:
Not seen that about before are you local to Plymouth? Will keep an eye out.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
I will try and remember to post about them when they pop up!
Thanks given by:
I can see a little Devon Cornwall mini meet in the making :-P my torsion bar is rock solid :-( might try and loosen the sway arms and smash it out see if that works if it won't unseize

(20-01-2013, 06:28 PM)lewisdmz Wrote: Not seen that about before are you local to Plymouth? Will keep an eye out.

Yes mate I live in Tavistock and am in plymstock quite alot although I must admit 95% of the time I'm driving the ST cos mines constantly been rebuilt untill recently
Thanks given by:
Yeah defo need to sort a local meet!
Thanks given by:
Local meet oooh right!!!
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2013, 03:54 PM)Icywalts Wrote: Local meet oooh right!!!

Where you from?
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2013, 05:43 PM)Frosty Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 03:54 PM)Icywalts Wrote: Local meet oooh right!!!

Where you from?

Chillaton near Tavistock....
Thanks given by:
This needs to happen !!! I think Devon/ Cornwall Meet !!!
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2013, 06:16 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: This needs to happen !!! I think Devon/ Cornwall Meet !!!

Yeah 1 needs to be sorted. Theres a few of us in devon area now
Thanks given by:
Im keen for a local meet
Thanks given by:
Bristol cruise tonight if anyone local is keen?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Walker tribute cruise Carlos vinyls 21 5,050 23-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Palmer
  Plymouth Cruise 29th june 8pm cully 14 4,307 30-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Jimbo
  Plymouth cruise 30th March Frosty 4 2,084 05-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Frosty