Happy Birthday to me :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday to me :(
Happy birthday mate!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday mate Big Grin

I've got quite forgetful since I turned 24, I hate being 33. I'm bloody dreading 20...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
happy birthday!!!
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Not sure what's so good about birthdays after about 13 but meh, happy birthday dude. Smile
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday pal. Would have done this this morning, but epic road trip to Cornwall with fooby and curt was in order lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:Not sure what's so good about birthdays after about 13 but meh, happy birthday dude. Smile

You didn't have bangin' houseparties for teenage birthdays in Norfolkshire then?

Happy Birthday Ginge! I've just had my 22nd christmas and I didnt get much for that! Shit goes downhill from here!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Flynn Wrote:A birthday is a time to morn once you pass 21, not a time to celebrate!
Trolololol
That was not a troll comment. Just something I know from experience. Do you enjoy getting older and closer to death? Do you enjoy getting older and still not having any friends or no prospects? Sorry Ginge but I must set this naive young man straight.
Thanks given by:
Just stop, theres no need for comments like that, why do it? No one actually cares, its his birthday dont put a downer on it.
pink
Thanks given by:
INXS Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:Not sure what's so good about birthdays after about 13 but meh, happy birthday dude. Smile

You didn't have bangin' houseparties for teenage birthdays in Norfolkshire then?

Happy Birthday Ginge! I've just had my 22nd christmas and I didnt get much for that! Shit goes downhill from there
Ipswich is in suffolkshire mate! Tongue

And no I've never been to a banging teenage party......haven't been to a party since I was about 10.....
Thanks given by:
Lol, same thing! (East Angular)
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:Do you enjoy getting older and still not having any friends or no prospects?

Works for you lol
Thanks given by:
I was gonna post a birthday thread mate but was too busy at work and then with the missus to do it. Its probably cos your ginger.

Hope you had a goodun anyway.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Its probably cos your ginger.

probably the reason... explains everything els; no girlfriend, bankrupt, smelly....etc.
:think:
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:That was not a troll comment. Just something I know from experience. Do you enjoy getting older and closer to death? Do you enjoy getting older and still not having any friends or no prospects? Sorry Ginge but I must set this naive young man straight.

That's one of the most negative outlooks on life I've heard in a while. Are you honestly telling me you get sad at every birthday because your closer to dying? If so, it's clearly a very sad and lonely life you lead.

Oh and who said he has no friends or prospects? If I was ginge, I would be quite insulted that you have just assumed that. Don't know what it is with you Flynn but you seem to manage to rub people up the wrong way a lot! Wether it's intentional I don't know but perhaps do something about it!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:That was not a troll comment. Just something I know from experience. Do you enjoy getting older and closer to death? Do you enjoy getting older and still not having any friends or no prospects? Sorry Ginge but I must set this naive young man straight.

this maybe for you pal, but i asure you its not for me or anyone else.

i've just hit 22, i've worked abroad in 5 different countries, i'm in the process of obtaining a Bsc (and yes, i expect with your high intelligence you know this abbreviation), im in the process of applying for the army as an officer, have many friends, at least i hope to think and i think my prospects couldnt be any greater.

To summarise, FU. Wink
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Its probably cos your ginger.

probably the reason... explains everything els; no girlfriend, bankrupt, smelly....etc.
:think:

Don't worry I'm in the same boat apart from the smelly thing Tongue

NiallHarper Wrote:

That's one of the most negative outlooks on life I've heard in a while. Are you honestly telling me you get sad at every birthday because your closer to dying? If so, it's clearly a very sad and lonely life you lead.

Oh and who said he has no friends or prospects? If I was ginge, I would be quite insulted that you have just assumed that. Don't know what it is with you Flynn but you seem to manage to rub people up the wrong way a lot! Wether it's intentional I don't know but perhaps do something about it!

^^See above. Why should I care if I 'rub people up the wrong way'? That's their problem not mine! :roll:

ginge191 Wrote:

this maybe for you pal, but i asure you its not for me or anyone else.

i've just hit 22, i've worked abroad in 5 different countries, i'm in the process of obtaining a Bsc (and yes, i expect with your high intelligence you know this abbreviation), im in the process of applying for the army as an officer, have many friends, at least i hope to think and i think my prospects couldnt be any greater.

To summarise, FU. Wink

You just contradicted yourself there, see my first reply. Good on you for doing well though Smile You don't have to join in the Flynn bashing just because it is seen as 'cool'. You might want to reconsider your army application though. Do you really want to put your life on the line for illegal wars killing innocent people? :nope: I don't think so. The government won't give a shit about you, to them you are just an asset.
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:^^See above. Why should I care if I 'rub people up the wrong way'? That's their problem not mine! :roll:
It will be your problem Flynn because you will come across someone that you will piss off (and by the sounds of things, that's a regular ocourance) and they will give you a f*cking good kicking. And I really hope this does happen because it might knock some sense into that arrogant pig headed mind of yours!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:You might want to reconsider your army application though. Do you really want to put your life on the line for illegal wars killing innocent people? :nope: I don't think so. The government won't give a shit about you, to them you are just an asset.

trust me, my Bsc is with Sociology - i feel im in a position to undermine your ideas of the government of this country.

and as for the flynn bashing club, im no member nor do i think there is a club here set up for this; i feel there's a community full of optimistic members then the 0.01% (you), who are outrageuosly pessimistic.
You do the math, thats if you literature will allow you time to...
Thanks given by:
SMANFA IS AMAZING!!

this lil puppy arrived
[Image: ginge.jpg]

[Image: yT1qA.jpg]
[Image: kYj6o.jpg]

What absoloute babe!!
Thanks given by:
Ha, that's awesome! I was gonna say that's another thread spoilt by Flynn but that mug rescues it!
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:
Flynn Wrote:^^See above. Why should I care if I 'rub people up the wrong way'? That's their problem not mine! :roll:
It will be your problem Flynn because you will come across someone that you will piss off (and by the sounds of things, that's a regular ocourance) and they will give you a f*cking good kicking. And I really hope this does happen because it might knock some sense into that arrogant pig headed mind of yours!
Don't care if I get a good kicking, I won't change my ways for anyone.

THE_Liam Wrote:Another thread ruined by Flynn...

I am participating in this thread, not ruining it. Go away troll.

ginge191 Wrote:
Flynn Wrote:You might want to reconsider your army application though. Do you really want to put your life on the line for illegal wars killing innocent people? :nope: I don't think so. The government won't give a shit about you, to them you are just an asset.

trust me, my Bsc is with Sociology - i feel im in a position to undermine your ideas of the government of this country.

and as for the flynn bashing club, im no member nor do i think there is a club here set up for this; i feel there's a community full of optimistic members then the 0.01% (you), who are outrageuosly pessimistic.
You do the math, thats if you literature will allow you time to...

Quite incorrect, maybe one day you will see sense my son.
Thanks given by:
Thing is Flynn, everyone knows your a troll. You can call me one all day, it won't make it true.

Back to the point though, what regiment you looking at dude? My future father in law was in 2 Para Smile
Thanks given by:
She didnt send you a chocolate apple? What a bitch! Oh and ginge... youve posted your address on the interwebs >.<
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:She didnt send you a chocolate apple? What a bitch! Oh and ginge... youve posted your address on the interwebs >.<

*Incoming gifts from everyone*
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:She didnt send you a chocolate apple? What a bitch! Oh and ginge... youve posted your address on the interwebs >.<
I have some chocolate "apples" still :-P and ginges address too mwuahahah
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
We all have his address now lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hhmmnn I have just cleared up the dog poop in the garden and I have ginge's address

Ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Haha it looks better than It did on the website!! Smile no I wouldn't give him an onion apple thats horrible lol!! Smile x
pink
Thanks given by:
smanfa Wrote:Haha it looks better than It did on the website!! Smile no I wouldn't give him an onion apple thats horrible lol!! Smile x
You might not....
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Phil your reali making no sense today whats up with yuu lol x
pink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy birthday Matt and steve bashbarnard 4 1,758 18-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Last Post: lolsteve
  Happy Birthday Toms306 Dum-Dum 24 4,401 15-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Toms306