Clarksons epic workout!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarksons epic workout!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
He's a typical man! Smile just like me Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lol pick it up, put it down, pick it up, no ill put it back down again
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thats funny. Great technique...
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
classic
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thats what most of the people at my gym look like!!
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Clarkson is going to die if he carries on like this. In a way, he epitomises everything that is wrong with the car enthusiast. His habits are destructive, not only to the environment but to himself, he is lazy, old fashioned, abrasive and mostly unfunny. It's not in any way 'cool' to make yourself completely reliant on technology like Clarkson appears to want. You will end up like those giant slugs on Half-Life 2.
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:Clarkson is going to die if he carries on like this. In a way, he epitomises everything that is wrong with the car enthusiast. His habits are destructive, not only to the environment but to himself, he is lazy, old fashioned, abrasive and mostly unfunny. It's not in any way 'cool' to make yourself completely reliant on technology like Clarkson appears to want. You will end up like those giant slugs on Half-Life 2.

He's doing this for a joke. I'm pretty sure he knows how to use a gym and does some kind of exercise!
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:Clarkson is going to die if he carries on like this. In a way, he epitomises everything that is wrong with the car enthusiast. His habits are destructive, not only to the environment but to himself, he is lazy, old fashioned, abrasive and mostly unfunny. It's not in any way 'cool' to make yourself completely reliant on technology like Clarkson appears to want. You will end up like those giant slugs on Half-Life 2.

Clarkson FTW.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:Clarkson FTW.

Agreed!
Thanks given by:
Clarkson speaks his mind like yourself Flynn, creating a self-explosvie character to him self and everyone around him, surely you are the definition of irony?
Thanks given by:
epic! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Haha I liked that, was funny Smile x
pink
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:
THE_Liam Wrote:Clarkson FTW.

Agreed!
Clarkson FTL. He creates a bad name for car enthusiasts. He is occasionally funny though.
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:Clarkson FTL. He creates a bad name for car enthusiasts. He is occasionally funny though.

ginge191 Wrote:Clarkson speaks his mind like yourself Flynn, creating a self-explosvie character to him self and everyone around him, surely you are the definition of irony?

Again Flynn, no one appreciates pessimism
Thanks given by:

thats why you are a millionaire and hes not?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i want jezza as my dad.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I used to like the bloke - the same can't be said these days its all gone to his head

He does make me laugh occasionally though (this video for example)
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
You have to take him with a pinch of salt!
Thanks given by:
Clarkson cracks me up. Flynn you make me want to slice my eyes out reading your posts
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
Exactly, you need to know not to take him seriously, hes knows half the things he says will get complaints... thats why he says it lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Rsking a back lash or this thread been closed but is there anything yo dont have a go at??

Thanks given by:
Hitchos Wrote:

Rsking a back lash or this thread been closed but is there anything yo dont have a go at??

Repped, if we had a rep button Smile
Thanks given by:
Clarkeson for pm!!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Morons. There are a lot of idiots in the world who deserve being had a go at, if you let Clarkson lead you you will all end up as fools, that's not to say that you are not already.
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:Morons. There are a lot of idiots in the world who deserve being had a go at, if you let Clarkson lead you you will all end up as fools, that's not to say that you are not already.

lmao
i dont think any views Clarkson as a leader, i'm fairly sure jonny is being sarcastic and Clarkson i feel can be seen more as a comedian more than anything else.
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:Morons. There are a lot of idiots in the world who deserve being had a go at, if you let Clarkson lead you you will all end up as fools, that's not to say that you are not already.

When ya nuts have dropped properly then you can call me a fool until then just realise that people are having a laugh nobody really wants clarkson as PM but he just says what everybody else is thinking

Thanks given by:

Morons? Fools? Idiots?

If you talk like that about people away from the computer, you must get a kicking on a daily basis.
Thanks given by:
:clap: well said mate

Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:

Morons? Fools? Idiots?

If you talk like that about people away from the computer, you must get a kicking on a daily basis.

Why do you think he spends so much time on here...? :violin:
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epic music video is epic *NSFW* Pete 2 1,290 31-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Last Post: spawn