West Sussex drivers love snow!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Sussex drivers love snow!
Just been sent this..
For anyone that knows the area its on the a27 just before the emsworth turn off (in case you can't read the sign)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Clever sods!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Definitely my trip down there cancelled tomorrow! I thought West Sussex always missed the snow Tongue
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
whoops!
Thanks given by:
2 fast 2 stupid has started filming then didn't realise they were shooting it in England
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
Lol ^^^^^^
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
That would explain way traffic is so slow heading past my window.
Thanks given by:
Hahah amazing!

Really does amaze me how the snow turns drivers into tards
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(18-01-2013, 11:28 AM)Matt Wrote: Hahah amazing!

No it doesn't, they were tards already, the snow just highlights them
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(18-01-2013, 11:28 AM)Matt Wrote: Hahah amazing!

Guy trying to turn round in my road was just flooring it and getting nowhere.. everyone else just smoothly turns round no problem :/
Thanks given by:
Just drop it up an extra gear. An light throttle. Not hard really.

Snow just seems to have highlighted the fact bus drivers are tards more so than actual cars. Seem to forget they are in a really big moving object that requires a lot more breaking distance
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I gave that ditch a car, ditches love cars.
Thanks given by:
I heard those guys crashed as they were taking pictures of the previous fails instead of concentrating on driving.... lol
Thanks given by:
Im supprised how good my 1.8 auto is in the snow Expected it to ge hopeless but not had any problems on the snow
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
(18-01-2013, 11:36 AM)Matt Wrote: Just drop it up an extra gear. An light throttle. Not hard really.

Snow just seems to have highlighted the fact bus drivers are tards more so than actual cars. Seem to forget they are in a really big moving object that requires a lot more breaking distance

f*ck that drop it down a gear rev the bollocks off it and pull the handbrake up lol Wink

Thanks given by:
Reverse is a pain though........

Couldn't get back on my drive earlier in R, 1, 2 or 3!! Had exactly the same issue with my previous 306, theres two kerbs that I have to go over onto a hill, theres no chance without traction control. Incidently had no issues at all in the Golf last year lol. Tongue

In the end I just took a run up in 2nd to bump up and onto the drive, risking taking out the fence and or the brand new Fiesta lol. Luckily neither of those happened, but Im at such a shit angle now for when my Mum has to park next to it.
Thanks given by:
Tom traction control will make it much worse. In this weather, you want traction control off and actually drive properly instead of most of these idiots that try to drive like its a sunny day.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Nope, getting on the driveway it was so useful last year in the Golf. Obviously you dont need it on flat ground, I managed to negotiate the rest of my drive fine, its just getting back on the drive thats such a pain.
Thanks given by:
You might want to consider learning to drive in the snow then lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
As I said, driving in snow is fine. Getting back onto the driveway afterwards though, definitely isnt!! lol I managed my Nans driveway fine, is just the way mine is badly setup.
Thanks given by:
you lot are wrong! lots of harsh acceleration and braking, and a bit handbraking on the side to add abit of fun in the snow.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discount sites/stores in Sussex? Pipsqueakaboo 31 7,198 21-02-2016, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Redordead89
  How to drive in the snow Iceman299 16 3,791 22-01-2015, 02:05 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  gotta love audi drivers pugdan95 12 2,734 10-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Pebbles167