Central Locking gone wild

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central Locking gone wild
Hi guys n girls

Just wondering if anyone can help before i blow this fcuking car up.

For some reason when i now start the car my doors lock and when i switch it off if they are unlocked they lock

It had a spasm last night when a copp pulled me over for rear lights going on a funny one SHIT LED lights lol but i switched car off and they were constantly locking then unlocking

Someone help meeeeeeee

CJ
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Could be a door loom? I've got the same trouble with mine mate

Does your rcl work from the fob?
Thanks given by:
yeah ive just fixed the door loom last week jsut seems to do it randomly

and yes the fob works fine bud
Thanks given by:
Clearly didn't fix it properly. Tongue

Unless it's the other door loom this time lol..... Does sounds like a loom issue though.
Thanks given by:
sounds like a door loom issue as said but the rear lights make the earth good on them again and that'll sort that . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Well i just remembered i ragged the door pin out the drivers door few month back after door dropping and frustrated i just ripped the door card off and had to get a replacement :S wondering if this could be causing the problem
Thanks given by:
check for water in the rear lights otherwise its either that door pin or the door loom!
Thanks given by:
think its the door pin tried to lift the door pin on passenger side and kept locking over and over untill i elbowed the drivers door missing pin and stopped for a day haha

HULK smashhh
Thanks given by:
Try taking the battery on and off the terminals sometimes it might reset.

Worth a try sometimes works on some cars.
Thanks given by:
i think its more wires in the door loom as ive had drivers door opening going mental locking and unlocking and then pressed the rubber and it stops so after repairing several wires theres more gone i think as previous owner had 2 or 3 crimped connectors and i think these had caused other wires to f*ck up basically

rear lights have been swaped to originalsthink i need an eaxtra earth as the wiring has been bodged completely under further inspection
Thanks given by:
Awh man, I opened this thread expecting to see central locking smashed on tequila with its tits out!

let down.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
rahaha sorry samass Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central locking/deadlocking/immobiliser going beserk. pug306driver 5 2,109 29-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  central locking bypass auto unlocking andyw 1 1,269 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Universal remote central locking carrot 1 1,606 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mighty306