Costa Concordia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Costa Concordia
As there is no thread out yet, anyone want to debate what lead to this tragedy? a showing off captain? shift of rocks under water? failure of tracking system?

Knocked up this picture

[Image: T4y4Q.png]

Interesting.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Read the title and thought, f*ck those bots are getting smarter! lol

I think it was either a fail on the nav system or not paying attention to it...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Captain being a nob!!! End of
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
From what was in the sun today it sounds like the captain was/is a right knob.

Also whats the rush to abandon a ship that cant sink cos its on the bottom already?
Thanks given by:
yeah he refused to return saying it was to dark, the captain should have been last or he goes down with his ship
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:From what was in the sun today it sounds like the captain was/is a right knob.

Also whats the rush to abandon a ship that cant sink cos its on the bottom already?

playing the devil, yes the captain was driving close to shore BUT company execs knew the course he had been taken for the previous journeys he had took over and over again, execs fault for no stopping him??

ALSO

The coastguard INITALLY told him to get off the ship as quick as possible, then prior to further information coming through, the coastguard told him to get back on as quick as possible. BBC news last night
Thanks given by:
Captain should be last off the ship, captain goes down with his ship, have you not seen perfect stormw ffs!!!! Ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
When the captain of the ill fated Costa Concordia was asked if he knew where he was going he replied "off course"

Why did Berlusconi rush to the cruise ship?
To look at the gash.
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Captain should be last off the ship, captain goes down with his ship, have you not seen perfect stormw ffs!!!! Ha ha

:clap:

i know the traditionalists way to play the game, but in this case, the coastguard had given him orders to get off, who comes first? what if he stayed on the ship and died? - family members and cruise companies sue local authorities?
Thanks given by:
IMO your f*ck up, you stat and fix it or at least look after everyone youve f*cked up because of it.

And Id agree with the tradition too, your the captain, you get paid a fortune for it so you stay till the last.
Thanks given by:
f*cking ridiculous, can't remember where, but remember something about him trying to take it in closer for some reason.

Personaly I think it was human error, as said he's done the route a few times
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
The ship isn't actually on the bottom apparently. It's sitting on rocks at the moment and if it shifts (which it has done once already) it could go under. But that was in a newspaper and I don't believe much in the paper especially the likes of the sun lol.

I think the captain was a cock. The accident could of been a complete accident but the way he acted when he was needed the most was not right!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
i rang my local model shop to see if they had one of theses on the shelves,

they did, but due to me being at work i asked the shop keeper to put it to one side.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's running some rude camber.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Look at the size of that gash...... Big Grin
Thanks given by:
CaL Wrote:Look at the size of that gash...... Big Grin

Yup, it's almost as big as Jordan's
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by: