MOT fail?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOT fail?
my airbag warning light has been flashing for some time, pretty sure it was last feb when my car was mot'd. Is this a fail now? been trying to find answers online but cant find any recent info? all for jan onwards last year but like i say, mine passed in feb.
How can i fix this if it is a fail?
Thanks given by:
Check the plug under the seat sometimes they come loose
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ye i have done mate dont think its that.
on a brighter note, it is still an advisory but maybe changing in april!
Thanks given by:
If youve removed and refitted youyr steering wheel it could be that connection. Mine hasnt stopped flashing since i refitted mine!
Thanks given by:
nah mine has never been taken off mate
Thanks given by:
Fit a timer circuit to the light, that way the light comes on and goes off with the ignition, a cheat yet but it gets the ticket.

Not sure when the date for the new rules is now, they did keep putting it back as like my car nothing is in there so cannot be tested and even new Rally car's for the UK do not have Air bags or ABS which was a issue I think
Thanks given by:
Double check the connections underneath both seats.......it's a common fault.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a loose connection under the seat as Gareth says or a broken wire possibly, also check your pre tensioners
Thanks given by:
(18-01-2013, 05:02 AM)lanshan75 Wrote: Guys,do you love cats, i am a girl who love cats very much,i just want to find some new friends to share the happiness of keeping cats.

For your information.....I just love pussy

But quite what this has to do with this thread is beyond me..........
Thanks given by: