Xantia sump plug size

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xantia sump plug size
Whats the size on these plugs, is it 21mm or do you need some stupid service tool to poke in the hole in the middle?

My DT has been fitted with a 1.9 Xantia engine, the sumps got two plugs one at the front (high) and one at the rear of the sump.

Is there a trick to getting all the oil out, cos it looks like a fair amount will stay at the lower front of the sump.
Thanks given by:
It should be 21mm I think and just undone the rear 1 on the sump.
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2013, 10:19 AM)r3k1355 Wrote: Whats the size on these plugs, is it 21mm or do you need some stupid service tool to poke in the hole in the middle?

My DT has been fitted with a 1.9 Xantia engine, the sumps got two plugs one at the front (high) and one at the rear of the sump.

Is there a trick to getting all the oil out, cos it looks like a fair amount will stay at the lower front of the sump.

Make sure you take the filler cap out the top of the engine and run it for 5mins before to warm the oil up.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
21mm spanner or 8mm allen key
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sump plug thread Dazecoop 1 757 04-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  Top mount intercooler bolt size/ timing hole size LewisG306 2 1,637 13-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Last Post: LewisG306