hello all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all
hi all, am a newbiee, a mate let me know bout this forum so i thought it would be good to join, you look like you have a lot of good advice for trouble shooting which may come in handy. i have a 99 1.6 lx estate which is the first peugeot i have ever owned. i have had her since september 2012 and she is proving to be a fantastic little car, very comfy for long journeys, good on fuel and load lugging although she does have one slight problem she dosnt turn over first time it takes a few attemps can anyone help me with this, it would be appreciated thanks. so just thought i would say hello Hello
Thanks given by:
welcome mate. have you tryed giving her a servise, what millage is on it?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thanks. she hasent had a service since i've had her mate. she has 112618 miles on clock
Thanks given by:
give her a good servise then mate and im sure you will find its starts better. any proof of cam belt? if not i would get that done aswell just for peice of mind. mine is a 1.6 and its all really cheap to do.

get yourself some pics up aswell mate and lets have a look.
Thanks given by:
ok will do cheers. there was proof of cambelt done, it was done at 98000 miles but unfortunatly i lost the file containing what little history there was about her when i went to by her. i will put some picks up mate no probs.
Thanks given by:
ok i have some pics here    

Thanks given by:
looks smart enough mate. any plans for mods?
Thanks given by:
thanks. yes mate there are some plans in the pipeline but me and are lass have a bit of an agreement. am looking at a full gti6 conversion, full suspension rework and a custom exhaust upgrade but keeping the bodywork standard.
Thanks given by:
sounds good mate. i will keep a eye on this and see how it goes.
Thanks given by:
yea i will post how it all goes. how do i become a full member?
Thanks given by:
you are a full member.
Thanks given by:
oh right, a couple of clubs i have been a member of before let you register then to have full membership it costs, didnt know i it would be the same here
Thanks given by:
naaaaarh mate. its all totaly free. although adam and scot do a amazing job running the site and so if you want to donate a small amount then it all helps with the up keep.
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome,

ph2 in platinum silver FTW Big Grin reminds me of my DT that met its death about 3-4 weeks ago :'(

This was it below, mod'd with all OE parts kind of the look your going for, ph3 head lights, gti wheels, gti side skirts.

under neath it was GTI = Front and rear shocks, ARB's , brakes etc

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Fucks sake Jamie, you're such a whore! Tongue

welcome along bud
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Welcome scotty87. Knew it was only a matter of time before you got on here Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome along buddy.

And Jamie, yes you are a whore haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
thank you all for the welcome, puglove shame about your motor mate i like the look of it with the newer headlight units and the black gti wheels that would be kinda the look that i would be going for.
Thanks given by:
Well alot of it will be for sale soon once iv started stripping it Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Welcome!

No fee for membership, although as stated a donation is always appreciated Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by: