http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/3307323/eco...ugeot_306/

Thanks given by:
Break it put it out of its misery lol
Thanks given by:
If it doesn't sell mate I will do Wink

Thanks given by:
What needed for test
Thanks given by:
As far as I know 2front tyres and prob wishbone bushes haven't done alot with the car if I'm honest just parked her up and changed bonnet and tailgate Smile

Thanks given by:
dont break it. somebody will have it!
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2013, 06:51 PM)SRowell Wrote: dont break it. somebody will have it!

That's why I'm asking less than I could get for the parts off it. Would rather see someone have it as a project then break it as its a clean car and shame to break but if I don't get offers a swap I'm happy with or the price I want it will get broke. Just haven't got the funds to do the conversion at the moment with losing my job Sad

Thanks given by:
bad news about the loss of ya job mate. glwts.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2013, 06:58 PM)spike2002 Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 06:51 PM)SRowell Wrote: dont break it. somebody will have it!

That's why I'm asking less than I could get for the parts off it. Would rather see someone have it as a project then break it as its a clean car and shame to break but if I don't get offers a swap I'm happy with or the price I want it will get broke. Just haven't got the funds to do the conversion at the moment with losing my job Sad

What do you actually want for it? Cant see a price anywhere and just says £500+ in the ad.
Thanks given by:
£650 or serious offers mate its a tidy car just needs abit of tlc and I can't afford it at the moment with running the 6 or I would keep it

(10-01-2013, 07:04 PM)kingy Wrote: bad news about the loss of ya job mate. glwts.

Thanks mate just can't justify owning the car at the moment and putting the money into the conversion when I need to spend some on the six

I would consider a swap for a derv

Thanks given by:
Dude - its just too good to break Sad easy conversion for someone that has binned their 6 and pretty much a straightforward engine swap and brake upgrade,
The new leathers also look sweet too and tbh those 18" alloys aren't that offensive in the flesh.
Yeah ok the only real hard work will be a possible engine swap and the bumper repair but neither are major tasks to anyone with half a brain and a bit of nouse, other than that its a nice clean car which someone at some point has spent a lot of money on.
Thanks given by:
Dont want to swap it for my relatively standard 1.8 do you? haha
Thanks given by:
(18-01-2013, 07:53 PM)SRowell Wrote: Dont want to swap it for my relatively standard 1.8 do you? haha

Poss mate what kinda deal are you thinking? Smile

Thanks given by:
If you're actually going to break this let me know in my mind id save it but id have to think about the reality of it. Also how the hell would you get it from Redditch to Ipswich :/ Id have to get the 1.8 ready to go too as it needs a bumper swapping and needs some interior bits refitting.

What kind of deal would you be thinking? You wanted £650 for it and I want no lower than £650 for mine but I may be able to put a full MOT on and tax etc.

What kind of work does this need to get through the MOT?

As I say its just a thought but Id like to know!
Thanks given by:
Breaking thread will be up for this car in the next few weeks Wink

Thanks given by:
Now on eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170986958279?s...1555.l2649

If it doesn't sell will break it Smile

Thanks given by:
saw this on ebay Tongue
Thanks given by:
Had few good offers on it thru eBay got few people comeing out to view it in next few days so I don't think the auction will run to the end Wink

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swapz, 306 hdi estate with a difference aka the family wagon (now has new mot) MIKE-FORD 18 2,290 18-09-2014, 06:54 AM
Last Post: MIKE-FORD
  Swapz Modified D Turbo & V6 londondan86 7 1,763 05-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Pete