Interview Day!! :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview Day!! :D
Well guys and girls and samass haha, Ive got a job interview today and this could be a big job for me. Assistant manager at another company, another 10k a year and possible company car Big Grin

So fingers crossed i can nail it today and move up in the world Big Grin

CJ
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good luck man. Sure you'll do fine Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Intimidation wins interviews.

Make sure you wear a really really tight fitting shirt so that the stitches are splitting slightly. Then just stare through them when they're talking.

You don't need luck when they're terrified of you Wink
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lol @ pellowe.

good luck mate, hope you get the job. and if all else fails, punch them.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good luck dude! Hope you get it!

(10-01-2013, 10:52 AM)kingy Wrote: lol @ pellowe.

good luck mate, hope you get the job. and if all else fails, punch them.

Infact, forget my comment. This^

dem armz.
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2013, 10:48 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Intimidation wins interviews.

Make sure you wear a really really tight fitting shirt so that the stitches are splitting slightly. Then just stare through them when they're talking.

You don't need luck when they're terrified of you Wink

This! Wear a tight fitting suit jacket, if they say something "make yourself at home" while waiting just flex and make jacket rip at the seams.
Thanks given by:
Seeing as I get a special mention Wink

nice one! Good luck mate, I'm sure you'll smash it!

(CJ smash, CJ smash! CJ tired... lol )
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Loving some of these replies haha, cheers lads

Dont think i need to intimidate, as used to work for the company 5 years ago and the area manager txtd me about the job lol, also a manager at the branch i used to work at rang me sayin it should be mine and that they plan on replacing the branch manager with me once im settled Smile
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2013, 12:15 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Loving some of these replies haha, cheers lads

Dont think i need to intimidate, as used to work for the company 5 years ago and the area manager txtd me about the job lol, also a manager at the branch i used to work at rang me sayin it should be mine and that they plan on replacing the branch manager with me once im settled Smile

Did they mean they plan on using you to physically remove the branch manager?

Makes more sense tbh. You're too much of a potato head to be taken seriously, that's why violence is your answer.
Thanks given by:
Judging by your avi, go for the intimidation aspect. Just walk in and do a front double bi's or a lat spread and let them know who the gaffer is!
Thanks given by:
Infact, Do the peck dance.....
Thanks given by:
[Image: CJ.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^^^ f*cking quality im in stitches!!!!
Thanks given by:
hahahahahahaha . . repped Pellowe . .lmao
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Well guys i got the job, got to keep it off fb until i get the contract in my hands as have customers and colleagues on there but am fuckin buzzin and got a hefty paypacket too Smile
Thanks given by:
nice one. well done mate!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Nice one dude!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
cheers lads Smile will no doubt be able to get a sick daily and spend some serious doh on the pug now Smile
Thanks given by:
top bannana. must be the week for getting good jobs.

did you have to punch him to get it?
Thanks given by:
haha noo tbh it wasnt even an interview just a chat was having a cig and a brew at door halfway thru haha he said the job was already mine before i walked thru the door at the end when i were leaving Big Grin
Thanks given by:
so, their was no need to suck him off then haha.
Thanks given by:
Nice one dude!
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Go on then... How much?
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
27k then possible promotion in 12month to 35+ Smile
Thanks given by:
Very nice Smile
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I really need to man up and f*ck my job off for something better paying, you do right mate, well done Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
nice one on the job mate. my supervisor texted me about my old job so i went in and basically said do you want the job i said yes and im still there now Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Congrats cj, nice pay packet too, I'm only on 18k a year, desperate to find something better, but with my lack of qualifications and the lack of decent jobs in my area, im stuck doing what I do. I'd have to take a cut in wages if I left my job, no matter where I went. Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2013, 09:11 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Congrats cj, nice pay packet too, I'm only on 18k a year, desperate to find something better, but with my lack of qualifications and the lack of decent jobs in my area, im stuck doing what I do. I'd have to take a cut in wages if I left my job, no matter where I went. Sad

This is my situation exactly, got promoted to a position worth 22k and basically been told that because of my lack of education they won't let me go any higher.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Ive only got qualifications in business studies and plumbing level 2 and 3 and work in a plumbing merhcants selling stuff if you aim high youll get there its just about doing your very best and youll get somewhere

I was told months ago id not get anywhere in this company so looked elsewhere then luckily got approached by this other company Smile

qualifications mean nothing theyve took a lad on with a degree in sales and business or sumthing and hes thick as shite and going to get no where
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Job interview! MarkTD 7 1,404 17-02-2014, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Sian
Music Little interview with my band . . :-) Mattcheese31 14 4,060 13-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  would appreciate a little advice...pre interview butterflies Popeye_6 22 3,823 25-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Last Post: C.A.R.