Car Key Codes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Key Codes
Hi guys one of your members thought it would be a good idea if i offered my services on your forum , i`m a bit of a pug nut having had the 306 , 406 , 307 and 407 , i also have been doing diagnostics on them for about 4 years , although my main interest at the minute is supplying key codes for Peugeot and Citroens , so if it`s alright with you guys i`ll offer all the codes available for you car which is normally the Transponder Code , Mechanical Key Code and Radio Code for £5 paypal in total , this is my site if you want to check it out <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.peugeotcodes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.peugeotcodes.com</a><!-- w --> , thanks for reading guys ,KC. Smile
Thanks given by:
Just to say, I've just had my codes off of him and he was very quick to get them to me. Obviously I don't know if there right yet (well the radio one is) but I'm sure they are! Lol
Will be getting my key programmed at the weekend so if there not, I'll come on here for a bitch lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
or you could ask elsewhere on the net and they supply free

this has been disused before
Thanks given by:
Or we could have a wee competition , lets say you need your code in a hurry , we`ll have someone post a vin number and myself and "cully" above will see who gets this code first , because i don`t think £5 is a great deal when you are in a hurry and need your car back on the road .
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazon Discount Codes - Sports and Outdoors Eeyore 0 661 24-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Eeyore