Brutal beating in USA, 7 against 1...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brutal beating in USA, 7 against 1...
Thanks given by:
Haha it's amazing how they're so similar to yobs over here. Hopefully they can be locked up for this racist attack. Completely animalistic and irrational.
Thanks given by:
Thats sick. I actually felt ill from watching that! Poor kid Sad x
pink
Thanks given by:
Lol@them calling him a nigger... Not only neanderthal thugs, but colour blind too lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not one of them idiots could throw a proper punch!! I would have ripped there fuckin heads off!! Pricks
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
seems to be a lot of this cruelty stuff cropping up recently :/
Thanks given by:
Watched this while in college today, felt proper bad for the kid. :/
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
Id bet my bottom dollar on the fact that if you saw one of them alone, they couldn't look you in the eye... Like Jonny says none of them could throw a proper punch, let alone say anything comprehendable except drop the n bomb. I think if anyting the hardest blow dealt was the geezer in the grey hoodie delivering a rather savage looking elbow to the face...

Must take real courage though, to get your bretherin and kick the living daylights out a kid in a back alley, then rob his bag when hes on the floor getting kicked... They must be real men... Proper hard nuts...

Twats...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Hope they get knifed soon -.-
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well atleast one of the was clever enough to not cover his face, hell get found and then either a. get his head kicked in or b. grass up the other knob heads
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Well atleast one of the was clever enough to not cover his face, hell get found and then either a. get his head kicked in or b. grass up the other knob heads
Both at the same time if i have anything to do with it lmao
Thanks given by:
Well seeing as this is in Chicago, I very much doubt you will lol
Thanks given by:
Pricks!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wtaf. Does anyone know why it happened? Random attack or something lead up to it?
Proper f*cking harsh, f*cking hate people like that. Why can't they just f*ck off and die in a corner
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
This is what happens to me on this forum on a regular basis. Friggin disgraceful.
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:This is what happens to me on this forum on a regular basis. Friggin disgraceful.

lmao

On another note, if you look on the actual youtube video someone has commented with a list of their names and some addresses/phone number etc. So I think it will be pretty easy for the police to inestigate.
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:This is what happens to me on this forum on a regular basis. Friggin disgraceful.

From what ive heard (and read)...the difference is you deserve it on here?! Hahahaha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:

pack it in Flynn. You're stirring it up.

Dan! et al, behave yourselves too.
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Ed Doe Wrote:

pack it in Flynn. You're stirring it up.

Dan! et al, behave yourselves too.
Yes mummy! :-P
Thanks given by:
Lol.. X
pink
Thanks given by:
Lol @ Flynn

Most of what I think to the video has already been said. Poor lad
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD