Any one ordered off the woolworths website

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one ordered off the woolworths website
As title what were your experiences
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
What a strange question haha. You having doubts or something?
Personally no I've not dealt with them
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've ordered a telly but it ay turned up should have been here before 12 but nothing yet and can't get through to customer services
Thanks given by:
Woolworths customer services have always been shit. When I worked for them even we struggled to get through to them. Perservire though. Eventually you get through.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2013, 05:26 PM)Willo Wrote: I've ordered a telly but it ay turned up should have been here before 12 but nothing yet and can't get through to customer services

Pretty certain your problem is with the delivery guys then not Woolworths. I've ordered stuff before but only DVD's and that was a few years back.
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
Don't know who's delivering it otherwise I'd phone them spent nearly 1 hour on hold at one point then multiple other calls
Thanks given by:
I thought woolworths went bust and shut down?
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2013, 08:12 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I thought woolworths went bust and shut down?

Yeah. A few stores got bought by managers and stuff then the website was setup for online stuff
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Still online dunno weather someone brought the name etc but there is a website
Thanks given by:
The website was the only remaining asset of woolworths. The administrators sold off all the stores. The stores that have been bought by people arnt actually woolworths. One ive heard of is Willworths.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Still can't get through to woollies however there head office is same adress as little woods who use yodel to courier items so on the off chance I phoned yodel and they have my parcel yay however I'm now confused as to when its coming they have emailed saying Monday but tracking details that the helpful people at yodel gave me say its out for delivery today
Thanks given by:
Yodel are about as useful as a chocolate tea pot. I actually use that as a consideration as to where im going to buy from now!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
It's turned up today despite yodel emailing saying it was coming Monday good job someone was home really
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2013, 10:28 AM)Niall Wrote: Yodel are about as useful as a chocolate tea pot.

This!! I posted loads of car parts during breaking the Golf and used Yodel 48hr as their prices were resonable. Had several complaints about them not delivering on time in the end!! Dodgy

Won't be using them if I courier stuff again.
Thanks given by:
Haha funny i say that because my compressor was delivered today by Yodel despite the company info saying Parcelforce. Shocking though seeing as it was on a 24 hour delivery and it was dispatched (printed on the sticker) on wednesday! Tossers.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Looks like I did we'll only a day late
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New computer ordered :) Fooby 96 16,795 18-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Ruan
  French Car Show Website LIVE Tickets on sale now Joel @ PFC 5 1,556 24-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Niall