Testing the water for my Pug 306 sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing the water for my Pug 306 sale
Just dipping a toe in to gauge interest at the moment,but basically I want to part
with my Pug in the next couple of months,finances allowing.

I'd rather it go to someone on here who'll probably look after it(modify it if you like)
rather than some local spotty 'erbert who'll thrash it's bollox off and wreck it in a few months.

It's a Moonstone 306 Hdi DTurbo 3 door,99 on a V plate,bog standard(apart from de-catted).
I've owned it for the past 9 years(paid 6k for it in May 2004,99k on the clock),it has the original Pug radio/cd/speakers,the owner's handbook/service book/folder,3 keys,
Cyclone alloys,etc,etc.
Mileage is currently 188/nearly 190k,this will go up as it is still my daily driver.

It has the Pug factory Morrette copy headlights(yes,the inners are rusty and don't work)but other than that it's "factory".
As you might guess,I have plenty of bills,tax discs and MOT's to it,it'll come with a
couple of months MOT(runs until May)and is taxed until April.

Is it worth me putting it up in the "For Sale" section when the time comes to let her go???

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
No harm in putting up a thread! You never know who could be browsing Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Moar pics, and a ballpark price if you were to let it go would help buddy Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2013, 10:54 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Moar pics, and a ballpark price if you were to let it go would help buddy Smile

Yeah Ed,that's what I was thinking to do.
Thanks given by:
Didn't realise any came with factory morrettes! Thought it was an aftermarket thing lol.

The milage will put quite a few people off unfortunately, but as you have a lot of history and assuming its in good condition all round (looks ok from the one pic lol) then I don't see why you couldn't sell it on here. Smile
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2013, 11:32 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Didn't realise any came with factory morrettes! Thought it was an aftermarket thing lol.

The milage will put quite a few people off unfortunately, but as you have a lot of history and assuming its in good condition all round (looks ok from the one pic lol) then I don't see why you couldn't sell it on here. Smile

Part of the SP kit, you could spec the whole lot or just parts of it, like the wheels, spoilers or the Morettes.

Mileage is high but it looks tidy. Similar to mine, just much cleaner!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2013, 12:15 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Part of the SP kit, you could spec the whole lot or just parts of it, like the wheels, spoilers or the Morettes.

Ah right, fair enough. Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah,it is pretty tidy inside and out really.

The drivers bolster has just worn through in one place and it has a couple of
"trolley" dings(it is 13 years old)but other than that it's ok.

Loads of history to it,maybe a bit high on the miles but it starts and drives well.
It had a new in-tank LP pump 18 months ago too.
Thanks given by:
Well chaps and chapesses,it's gone.

Wifey arranged a part-ex for a 3 series BM.

It's for sale on a garage in Middleton,Manchester.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-2-...4170414ef1

He'll take £600 for it.

Loads of history and bills,MOT's,tax discs,it needs a ball joint,TRE,belt tensioner bearing and a service.

I wanted to sell it on here,but the Mrs put the boot in thatNospeak
Thanks given by:
Thats nothing for a tidy DTurbo.
Thanks given by:
ohh middleton is only 5mins from me ninja
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(27-01-2013, 11:04 PM)the milkman Wrote: ohh middleton is only 5mins from me ninja

Go get 'er Floyd.

I've said what she needs and I'd love her to turn up here with one
of you guys that'll give her a good home.
Thanks given by:
Sooooo,did anyone on here buy my old Puggie then?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compulsory re-testing for over 65's lewisdmz 79 22,198 19-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Epic testing? Eeyore 10 2,089 13-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Last Post: kingy