Hello from Europe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Europe
Wink 
Hi, my Name is Luke and I am 32years old.
I am driving as my daily car a smart for two (slightly modified to 120bhp) and my longtime project is a 306 cabriolet. Started with a 1,6l lump and now equipped with a 2l XSI 132bhp. Will start a thread in projects next days with some pics of the several stages of modifying Wink
A sneak preview of actual look:

Now I have the problem that I need some parts to buy and can't write in the wanted section Sad maybe someone can help me...

Kind regards
Luke
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. Car looks good Big Grin

You need 10 posts to PM or post in the wanted/for sale section

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
welcome to the forum. head light washers ftw Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Welcome! As said, 10 posts will let you post in the sections you need.

That's a pretty tasty looking cabby, I don't care what anyone else says, and i really like those headlights, I was gonna get a set for mine until I saw the price tag! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
that looks great...not original red though surely?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Smile Interesting having the side indicators on the bumper. I'm looking forward to seeing more photos Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. Looking forward to seeing this project thread Smile loving the smoothness
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
oooh... i like that! welcome along bud
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Welcome matey Smile

Your car looks awesome! Lovely colour, and the modifications look to be done to a very high standard. Really impressive; get a project thread up with more tasty pictures!!! Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate.

That looks awesome.
Need more pictures.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for compliments Wink

(04-01-2013, 08:29 AM)Piggy1987 Wrote: that looks great...not original red though surely?

No, it's Audi misano-red-pearl effect LZ3M

(04-01-2013, 08:42 AM)Scott Wrote: Welcome to the forum Smile Interesting having the side indicators on the bumper. I'm looking forward to seeing more photos Smile

These are side drive lights from a vw vento and modified to led clusters for less mounting depth.

There are more non-pug-parts inside and outside like the BMW-rear-bumper with diffuser or switches and things like that Big Grin OEM++ Wink
Thanks given by:
Looks very nice! Welcome along!

Bit of a strange upgrade to an XSI? Why not go all the way to GTI? XU10J4RS
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2013, 04:40 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Looks very nice! Welcome along!

Bit of a strange upgrade to an XSI? Why not go all the way to GTI? XU10J4RS

Because it was not possible to make an legal upgrade of more than 50% to get it through the MOT. So next upgrade will be now the GTI when I get a proper engine or better a complete car to switch off. Or when I manage it maybe an xfy Wink before that I have to collect many more information about such an conversation and what comes along with Smile

Here the sneak of interior:

Inlove
Thanks given by:
Oh OK very nice.
That's is a sexy looking interior... Was thinking about doing that on my old diablo. The black leather/red stitches dash retrim
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wow, that dash is VERY tidy, love it!

Can you get hold of more headlight washers over there? We can order them in here but they're £70 per washer, which is a bit ridiculous.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2013, 09:27 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Wow, that dash is VERY tidy, love it!

Can you get hold of more headlight washers over there? We can order them in here but they're £70 per washer, which is a bit ridiculous.

6438A7 for the bumper with round fog lights and costs in Germany regular 92,12€ (74,73£) for a set of covers and nozzles. Than you need two of 6438A8 telescope mounts which come 47,90€ per unit (38,85£) and the tank, the second pump, the tubes, fixings... Very expensive stuff :,(

Thanks given by:
never seen the list part for the washers before Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Looking very good! I'll be watching with interest Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Made a screenshot of the service box of Peugeot Wink
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2013, 10:04 PM)306Cabrio Wrote:

6438A7 for the bumper with round fog lights and costs in Germany regular 92,12€ (74,73£) for a set of covers and nozzles. Than you need two of 6438A8 telescope mounts which come 47,90€ per unit (38,85£) and the tank, the second pump, the tubes, fixings... Very expensive stuff :,(

Cheers

Yeah I saw the part numbers, thats more than I remember, must have forgotten to spec the telescopic mounts too!

Are there many 306's with them where you are?

Steal a set for me? ninja
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2013, 10:25 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 10:04 PM)306Cabrio Wrote:

Cheers

Yeah I saw the part numbers, thats more than I remember, must have forgotten to spec the telescopic mounts too!

Are there many 306's with them where you are?

Steal a set for me? ninja

They are not that rare, but most of them are missing at least one of the caps... Therefore I fixed my after the paint job wit some kit Idea
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. Your car is beautiful. Makes me want my old cabriolet back.
Thanks given by:
Wow!! Looks awesome fella
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
welcome mate. as said your car looks awesome inside and out. carnt wait to see more pics. loveing the smooth...
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks Itwasntme
The interior isn't ready yet. Tomorrow I'll give the door cards to my tailor and hopefully this week all will be finished. Than those soldering and getting the last wires inside and passing the mot. That's my plans for next week ninja
When I got time during next couple of days I'll make some more pics and start a project thread Wink the story of a little common cabby becoming my dream car Big Grin
Thanks given by:
looks awesome! Get washers for us! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Nice wheels mate, a lot of time and money invested in it Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2013, 11:48 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Nice wheels mate, a lot of time and money invested in it Smile

This are just the winter wheels. Waiting for summer to put the shiny ones on:

Big Grin

Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Now that is dedication to the cabby right there awesome looking car with some very well executed mods.
Look forward to the project thread and more pics Smile Smile
Thanks given by:
Very bad weather today, so no pics Sad
But I finished the last things on the body and tomorrow I'll spend the day with soldering and rewriting the console and last bits of custom mods Wink
Thanks given by: