MONGOOSE EXHAUST SYSTEM PEUGEOT 306 2.0 HDi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MONGOOSE EXHAUST SYSTEM PEUGEOT 306 2.0 HDi
what are these like?
iam looking at sorting my exhaust out, i dont want any silly loud systems,
Thanks given by:
i dont think you can really tell by manufacturer as to what it would sound like as that would be down to what bore size baffles and so on, would vary from sytem to system but from what ive heard of mongoose they seem to be a little raspy
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
any other systems people reconmend? reason i looked at mongoose was with it having a decat and full stainless.
Thanks given by:
You can get a full custom made for around 300 i think it is... Just incase your looking at off the shelf stuff :p
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2013, 09:56 PM)Tom Wrote: You can get a full custom made for around 300 i think it is... Just incase your looking at off the shelf stuff :p

yeah thats true, the best place that makes exhaust up around north east area is fully booked to the eyes. just putting my feelers out for whats out there for the HDI
Thanks given by:
If you can afford it i would definately go custom, then you can have exactly what you want, something that ticks all your boxes Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
pikey it all the way, cut and weld . no shame
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Cut the boxes open, take the insides out, and weldy weld!
Thanks given by:
As said, just weld up what you want, also means you can play around until you're happy with a system, then you know what sounds best for you if you do decide to go custom..
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
not a fan of bodging stuff, are there any other off the shelf systems?
Thanks given by:
hoffmann decat, sport centre pipe? And then a sportex backbox or a centre pipe to backbox conversion?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  exhaust system for an estate? MIKE-FORD 0 880 08-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Last Post: MIKE-FORD
  parts/angles for building exhaust system? rtha6551 6 1,974 18-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Last Post: rtha6551
  Exhaust System? MIKE-FORD 52 9,396 05-08-2013, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum