Renting a house/ flat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renting a house/ flat
(03-01-2013, 07:14 PM)Niall Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 07:11 PM)kingy Wrote: haha, +1

(03-01-2013, 07:10 PM)Niall Wrote: And this is what makes you bunch of pricks on this forum "special"

are you coming on the blob mate.

Haha it was meant in jest mate although reading it back it did seem a bit harsh lol

As with 99% of your posts lol, i wasnt sure how to take it lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(03-01-2013, 07:15 PM)kingy Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 07:14 PM)Niall Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 07:11 PM)kingy Wrote: haha, +1

(03-01-2013, 07:10 PM)Niall Wrote: And this is what makes you bunch of pricks on this forum "special"

are you coming on the blob mate.

Haha it was meant in jest mate although reading it back it did seem a bit harsh lol

no worries pal. you can buy my cheesy chips at ace.
im on benefits lol.

Haha im normally skint by ace so good luck with that! Will be good to see you though and actually talk to you whilst your sober Tongue
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2013, 07:18 PM)Niall Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 07:15 PM)kingy Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 07:14 PM)Niall Wrote: Haha it was meant in jest mate although reading it back it did seem a bit harsh lol

no worries pal. you can buy my cheesy chips at ace.
im on benefits lol.

Haha im normally skint by ace so good luck with that! Will be good to see you though and actually talk to you whilst your sober Tongue

who said i was going to be sober? i here their is a travel lodge near by lol. but yeah, 99.9% coming down although its about 260 mile round trip. even more if i bring kent. is it really worth it just to see you bunch of southern tossers??????
hell yeah.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2013, 07:22 PM)kingy Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 07:18 PM)Niall Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 07:15 PM)kingy Wrote: no worries pal. you can buy my cheesy chips at ace.
im on benefits lol.

who said i was going to be sober? i here their is a travel lodge near by lol. but yeah, 99.9% coming down although its about 260 mile round trip. even more if i bring kent. is it really worth it just to see you bunch of southern tossers??????
hell yeah.

I'll go to ace that night to make it worth your while Big Grin

Thanks given by:
come on then jamie. its a date mate.
Thanks given by:
Talking about the 21st of this month yeah?

Thanks given by:
Not sure if you should come tbh mate. Not sure if your northern lot can handle the serious amounts of banter and piss taking :p
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
yes mate. the 21st. ill show you bloody banter like you have never seen lol.
Thanks given by:
booking the 22nd off work tomorrow then

Thanks given by:
Look yeah end of the day it's the governments fault it's f*cked! I can't do anything about the lazy people not working and claiming every benefit going! I can't do anything about foreigners either!
But end of the day if were intitled to the HB! Then why shouldn't we claim them to help us out instead of us struggling. If I wasn't working and was planning on moving out with my mrs I'd totally understand what your saying! But we do both work.
I'm currently looking for full time work so that we don't have to go on benefits but end of the day they're there to help! If I wasn't entitled to them I wouldn't get them.
As Kingy said I really am not one to scounge money! I've always worked really hard for the stuff I have! For last 3 years i was doing a full time job and a part time takeaway job!
As Kingy said I didn't even wanna take the one drink from him! It's takes a lot for me to borrow a Tenner of me mum or dad till I go to the bank later on.

If I have problems with my car and funds are short till payday I dad always offers to help but I'd rather go without the car for a week instead of borrowing.

Were hoping to move out by June/July time so gives me plenty of time to find my self a full time job. As well as save up enough money to cover everything! We're hoping to have about £3-4k together.

Thanks to all the people that gave me the hell and advice I needed Smile.
Virgin media isn't a problem for me as I've had a contract with them since I was 18 for tv and broadband so I don't really pay much. It runs out in February so should be able to renew it for a cheaper package anyway Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Because your not entitled to it! As i said, your in a perfectly good home at the moment so by you moving out in your current situation, you are living outside of your means. As i said, them benefits are there for people who genuinely need it. Not just for people who want to move out because they want to move on in their life with their partner.
Once you can afford to move out and live under your own means, fair enough. crack on but until then, why not start job hunting and saving.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Think ill be with you Kingy! Ill give you fuel obviously... But don't worry benefits should cover fuel cost! Hahaha Smile

Btw my mum wants to downgrade to as small a prosperity as possible Becuase she can't afford to upkeep our house. So that's another reason to move Smile.
The government says I'm entitled so therefore i am! But as said I'm looking for full time work anyway so enough said!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Everyone is quick to bash foreigners, usually the more bitter people are those without jobs.

Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather see a british person in any job (apart from down my local takeaway) but there was a section on the news tonight that mentioned that foreign workers actually - in the grand scheme of things - pump more money into the system than the dole-scrounging nationals.

This is because whilst employed they still have to pay their taxes, they pay VAT on the stuff they buy - with the money they have earned. Even if they sent the majority of their wage home to their relatives in another country they would still be of bigger benefit to us than the benefit spongers.

As sad as it is, that is the reality. Just imagine if those same jobs were taken by people who kept spending their money inside the UK, if only they were prepared to do the jobs!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I see neil starting a "what really grinds my gears" thread verrrryyyy soon....
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2013, 07:51 PM)Niall Wrote: Because your not entitled to it! As i said, your in a perfectly good home at the moment so by you moving out in your current situation, you are living outside of your means. As i said, them benefits are there for people who genuinely need it. Not just for people who want it /END

EFA

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oh bugger dog house tonight cully 10 3,128 14-12-2017, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  House electrical question cpikey316_ 6 3,051 15-11-2017, 06:42 AM
Last Post: cully
  House moving cost cpikey316_ 22 4,658 30-07-2016, 06:20 AM
Last Post: cpikey316_