Srowells Night Out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Srowells Night Out
Hello all!

I said i would post back regarding my night out to solve my chronic chat box depression. it started out by me picking up my mate 3 miles away and needless to say i got lost on teh way back as he was s hit with directions. We stopped at tesco to get vodka and amigos as drink driving is much more fun that normal dirivng.... there were two fitties buying like 20 bags of cookies... they werent fat or nout but id hate to see them now...

first we went to pop world! which is amazing! and i made some banterous eye contact with two girls who then came over to us and we went to a new club with them after stealing baloons that were later stolen. at this club we realised they were just like hoes but they were southern hoes so i accepted them. no offence to northerners but i like to be a bit... directionist? if that isnt a word it is now!

so after we lost them some guy started on my mate. the guy was covered in balloons and got taken down by bouncers,... so he went out with a bang! shit joke yo!

next we went to baa bar and i got unexpected shots... nothing really happened there.... then we got kicked out because it was like 2 or something. then we got hand stamped BARRED which i was like wtf... but it actually turned out to be another bar... so we went there and danced with some random girls then we got a cab back which i didnt have to pay for!

good night out yo. can forget stuff now and its... 3.30 now and i only have to be in lectures at 10am... WIN.

anyway thanks for the chat box su[port from mrsmidnight... maybe mr midnight? and connor (not much help really) and toms306 who didnt really help much but generated words for me to read :/

anyway... pointless chat over. afraid theres not pics as the girls took them on their camera. wouldnt be surprised if i was a stock picture for dating websites...

i dont know who ssaid to play the shirt off game but i doubt that would of worked... we ran all the way to the club as it was only 3 degrees so id rather keep my shirt on thanks...

i wonder if there is a post limit on this. anyway... if you have read this far you might well be intersted in my mediocre nights out. Well i can tell you now you might have more to look out for come this friday...

also im not racist or nout but my chinese friend i keep making nun chuck jokes with and he loves it. loves the racial banter. anyway he asked me to take part in chinese new year celebrations as part of the band and in the dragon dance. i said no due to sailing but i guess there could have been the chance that i would actually turn up and be killed by a large amount of chinese people... tbh this doesnt relate to my night out what so ever...

night all and thanks again! wjhp[[oooppp! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:Hello all!

I said i would post back regarding my night out to solve my chronic chat box depression. it started out by me picking up my mate 3 miles away and needless to say i got lost on teh way back as he was s hit with directions. We stopped at tesco to get vodka and amigos as drink driving is much more fun that normal dirivng....
Erm...I hope you're not being serious
Thanks given by:
I think you'll find i was alto of help lol and Im pretty sure is was mrsmoonstone, not midnight lol and don't forget Dan lol gratz on feeling better though, told you beer = phun
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Beer=Happiness Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
lol ................ that is all, but i also echo what scott says!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Lol Sam..........glad you had a decent night out! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I'm with Scott and mark_airey, you best be kidding there!!!

And thanks Connor for sticking up for me - hope I'm not gaining the "Agony Aunt" reputation, tho - Psychology degree + relationship advice = ??? Could be going the wrong direction! Wink

Anyway, Sam, thanks for keeping us informed! Smile
Thanks given by:
Glad you had fun! I ended up not going out because we just got back from football training and were frozen, but played fifa with my housemate! Uni life...
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sam. You are messed up son!
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
Haha f*cking hero
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Sam i f*cking love it mate well done really glad we helped you out of your slump.(even if u didnt play my tshirt game Wink) lol. And remember what we said.

Drink = confidence so go out and become confident lol
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
yes it was mrsmoonstone not midnight! my bad! obviously too many women on the forum these days! and yes im deadly serious about the drink driving....

NAT! Tongue

i also decided to make my wall of stuff at 5am so ill add some pics of that when im back from lectures in 20 minutes...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SRowells StanceBoard Project continued cully 16 3,719 28-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  SRowells Pugfest 2013 Video Eeyore 6 2,420 25-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Ed Doe
  SRowells diesel related questions! Eeyore 20 3,291 10-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Eeyore