Rear light cluster / lettering

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear light cluster / lettering
Hi all,
Im a bit thick when it comes to modding my car so i will be asking a lot of questions some of you may think are dum but all i know how to do is drive lol (any body needs tyre advice tho please ask im an ex tyre fitter)

Right my question

I have a phase 1 306 will the rear lights of a phase 2 fit or will it be a big job? just prefer those rear lights to the ones on my car

Also:

does any body know where i could buy new lettering for my boot again prefer the latter model lettering

Cheers
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hitchos Wrote:Hi all,
Im a bit thick when it comes to modding my car so i will be asking a lot of questions some of you may think are dum but all i know how to do is drive lol (any body needs tyre advice tho please ask im an ex tyre fitter)

Right my question

I have a phase 1 306 will the rear lights of a phase 2 fit or will it be a big job? just prefer those rear lights to the ones on my car

Also:

does any body know where i could buy new lettering for my boot again prefer the latter model lettering

Cheers

Yes they fit but need either the standard wiring modifying or I do believe that the lexus light looms will fit so the ph2 306 lights are a straight swap.

As for badges you should still be able to get them from a Peugeot dealer or ebay sometimes has some on Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
i've got a set of phase 1 - 2 rear light cluster if you want it - can pm you a picture if need be Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
yeah mate please pm me a pic how much you want?? bear in mind wont be buying them for a while but mabye a few months

thanks for that mark had a look for badges/lettering on ebay nothing mucj on there to be honest but ill keep looking

Thanks given by:
Bought these about a year ago, was told they would wire into a phase 1 wiring

[Image: EefLT.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thanks for that mate if i do buy them will probs have to get the garage to do it as with my virtual non exisitent knowledge of electronics i would make a proper mess and properly end up having the indicaters come on when i brake or something daft like that

Thanks given by:
Hitchos Wrote:thanks for that mate if i do buy them will probs have to get the garage to do it as with my virtual non exisitent knowledge of electronics i would make a proper mess and properly end up having the indicaters come on when i brake or something daft like that

lol i see ... im no good at wiring either so that sounds a best idea Smile
Thanks given by:
think ya right lol

Thanks given by:
[Image: PASSSIDEWIRING1.jpg]

cant effing find the driver side one though Undecided
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate might give it a try props never start again but you never know lol

Thanks given by:
cant be that bad! :-) its simples
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Seriously mate im useless with electronics etc

Thanks given by:
Pug electronics are very easy due to the fact there all numbered wires. Grab yourself a Haynes manual and there is basic wiring diagrams in the back of that.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
lexus light looms..

can need a slight modification to the light housing to make the fit better but they cost £10 and your pretty much ready to go.
Thanks given by:
Cheers fellas

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dash and rear light power Carnegie135 0 1,050 23-07-2017, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Carnegie135
  Chrome Lettering MRiches 7 2,323 24-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Last Post: declantg