Bay Mount TD04

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bay Mount TD04
Well done mate, I may be interested in a full set of your custom pipe work if you can do it. Either post here or pm me a price.

Dan
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(26-01-2013, 07:02 PM)londondan86 Wrote: Well done mate, I may be interested in a full set of your custom pipe work if you can do it. Either post here or pm me a price.

Dan

no problem chap, il speak to my mechanic and see how much he would be looking sure, and pm you a price and we can get something arranged Smile
Thanks given by:
Few pics of the bay now, kinda shows the layout of the space around the turbo Smile had to make a custom bracket for the catch tank and the throttle body, the intercooler piping ended up fitting nicely around the side of the induction cone, hope these pics help anyone trying this.. the water feed and return for the turbo was a whole handling making up lol, had to have custom pipes made and they were pretty dear

[Image: 2013-01-31175857_zpsf964dbfa.jpg]

[Image: 2013-01-31175910_zps277d84e9.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What power did this run? I'm doing exactly the same thing
Thanks given by:
50bhp
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
Yeah, id advise not using this guys setup as an example lol. Turbo was sat at such an anglecit got no oil flow, even if it had made power it would have shat the turbo fairly sharpish.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
That's sick I'd love to have turbo bay mount I guess it's back the the drawing broad for now tho until its flowing oil good work so far keep it up Smile
Thanks given by:
(28-05-2013, 08:42 AM)Poodle Wrote: Yeah, id advise not using this guys setup as an example lol. Turbo was sat at such an anglecit got no oil flow, even if it had made power it would have shat the turbo fairly sharpish.

but its ok because his Mechanic said its fine at that angle Wink
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Oh yeah of course, forgot about that haha. How silly of me, wtf do we know eh?! Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: