XBOX 360

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XBOX 360
Think I've decided against one now Kent. I just can't justify spending so much money on something like that when i can barely afford fuel, gotta sort out priorities I think.
Thanks given by:
End of the day I look at it like this....
The money you have is from Christmas. Use your Christmas money to buy the things you cannot afford! Don't use it on fuel or insurance as you would feel like you havnt really had anything from Christmas Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well that was my idea tbh. But it seems ridiculous to buy something new and continue worrying about mpg and milage when i could just stick that in the bank as a buffer so I can drive when I need to. Christmas is just another day to me anyway, could really have done without it so am not fussed whether or not it 'seems' like I got anything.

When (or rather 'if' at this rate!) I get a job and earn enough money to buy things then I'll think about it again.
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2012, 06:28 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Well that was my idea tbh. But it seems ridiculous to buy something new and continue worrying about mpg and milage when i could just stick that in the bank as a buffer so I can drive when I need to. Christmas is just another day to me anyway, could really have done without it so am not fussed whether or not it 'seems' like I got anything.

When (or rather 'if' at this rate!) I get a job and earn enough money to buy things then I'll think about it again.

Maybe so but if you say around bored all day your only going to go out driving more. Whereas If you spend your time on Xbox wheh your bored you'll use less fuel! Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2012, 11:21 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Should get forza horizon not forza 4. Much better with the free roam Smile.

(28-12-2012, 11:21 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Should get forza horizon not forza 4. Much better with the free roam Smile.

Also you said you didn't like the realistic forza was. So in go for horizon as its less realistic Smile

Just finished downloading the horizon rally pack. So if you like rally games it's good Smile

This. Forza 4 IS epic but abit serious at times IMO, I've not stopped on Forza Horizon since I bought it on release (saying that I barely play the Xbox these days) Plus, GTA5 coming up this year Big GrinD
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2012, 10:14 PM)Pete Wrote:

Also you said you didn't like the realistic forza was. So in go for horizon as its less realistic Smile

Just finished downloading the horizon rally pack. So if you like rally games it's good Smile

This. Forza 4 IS epic but abit serious at times IMO, I've not stopped on Forza Horizon since I bought it on release (saying that I barely play the Xbox these days) Plus, GTA5 coming up this year Big GrinD

Cant wait for GTA5 and the new Splinter Cell which comes out in April Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Can't wait for gta5 any idea on release date yet? I know spring?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by: