hiya, looking for my old dturbo s, S551ADK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiya, looking for my old dturbo s, S551ADK
hi im katie from staffordshire, a few of you might remember my old dturbo forsle, wonder where it is now Blushi sold it to a lad called harry from cheltnham, was a really clean well specc'd car Smile

[Image: IMG_1488.jpg]

[Image: 119790207.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1464.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1487.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1380.jpg]
thanks
Thanks given by:
I like that.
Thanks given by:
Pink masks really? On a black car maybe you could pull it off. Apart from that really like it. Although haven't seen it active on te forums
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Nah it hasnt turned up around here , looked pretty cool though. all be it the rear lows look shite lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
thanks, i built it for katie as her 2nd car, was all properlly built, 2.5" turbo back, bosch with gov mod and transit head, lda grind, t2 at 24 psi, threw a new clutch in it and a zx box on 95k, had new everything on that car so should still be cruising about!
Thanks given by:
(24-12-2012, 02:37 PM)katiie Wrote: thanks, i built it for katie as her 2nd car,

I thought you were Katie?

Not seen it around here either, and agree with Matt about the masks. Otherwise it looks lovelyy
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
shes gone to work till tomoro afternoon, its her boyfriend on here atm, i donnt follow most people on here now with gt22 or t25 dturbos spending ££££, ive always spent £300 on a dturbo/zx, lowered it on coilovers and bosch, and cruised it round and scrapped it, however ive had a few nippy xuds

my old 28psi gov mod'd £350 volcane

[Image: 07022011494.jpg]

[Image: 12022011525.jpg]

£110 bosch 96 dturbo on a S plate imported from southern ireland

[Image: 02032011607.jpg]

[Image: 01032011606.jpg]

£300 292k volcane 28 psi on a t25, gov mod etc was a few years ago now before anyone really ran t25's lol

[Image: 25032010143.jpg]

£300 xtdt with full xsi interior and dturbo bumpers, bosch and k03 at 24 psi, zx box and diy water injection lol, quickest xud around, used to sit on cammed j4's

[Image: calsdt.jpg]

had some more ph1's too,all crates used for a few months then scrapped, owned plenty of vtec and petrol turbo cars, even landys, but still have a huge love for dturbos
Thanks given by:
no one really runs gt22 or t25 any more, its all about the TD04 at 30+ psi these days mate

Thanks given by:
Are you caL from dot net years ago
Thanks given by:
im CaL from theywhoshallnotbenamed yeah, the lad who no one has even met haha, ive heard of the td04 route, which tbbh seems awkward compared to a t25 hybrid(saab compressor wheel and housing with t2 turbine), katies starlet is td04L, 1.2 bar at 3600rpm and holds it to 7250, vnt's rule the roost when it comes to diesels IMO, td04 on a xud IMO isnt needed, because you havent got enough revs to use the full potential of the turbo, however ive never driven or been in a fully worked 6k rpm td04 xud, which tbh is a waste of money rebuilding and spending the time sorting a manifold out etc on a £500 car, id rather just go out and buy a ropey b16/b18 civic and rag that about.... or a 300tdi landy running 2bar lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1S1UBgnU8Y
Thanks given by:
Hate to say this buy I'm sure I seen that bein broke on eBay Confused could just be a similar car tho. Best check if it still has tax on it Sad

Thanks given by:
ebay atm??
Thanks given by:
No a while back could of just been a similar car tho. Mayb worth checking Dvla online to see if its taxed Wink

Thanks given by:
ive met you if that helps Big Grin
Thanks given by:
The reason your cars were always cheap is they always seem to have broken suspension...
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
reckord who are you? lol and yeah well broken! 3 nicks felt spec broken! grind her to the halt!
Thanks given by:
Nice to see them the proper height. Love the Citroens!
Thanks given by:
felt is the way, i originate from magherafelt so must follow orders sur!
Thanks given by:
im the guy who got lowered in the hdi in diablo red about june/july times
Thanks given by:
Could always check askmid.com she if its otr
Thanks given by:
all of them look ok apart from the broken suspension...must have been unusable.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
ohhh seen! the hdi still ok or what? did you lower the front to match in the end?

broken suspension pffttt handled like a crate grinding all over the street,terrible...but looks Gangstarrr haha, the undersides of most of those cars was scrap, the worst was the silver xt, i snapped off the mount for the shock on the passenger side rear so the shock was flopping about, so removed it completely and had the shock mount reweded by a trust arc welder lol, snapped 1 hand brake cable, the trailing arms were smashing into the chassis leg, got through many metal zx droplinks(even shortened ones) got through bumpstops in front shocks,cracked the sump a few times, sills were flattened as were the rails,pulled off a diesel line,worn through the tank but now ive found afew ways to save these issues yet still be felt lol

its sad i know, but having a low 306 is awesome, no air ride or coilover vagfag pussyshit for these wagons!plus kate looks badass in a smokey choo'ing low dturdo, so were happy lol
Thanks given by:
Cal, eazy geezer. Hows things, you need to keep one car mate lol
Thanks given by:
things are sweet with the hdi just extra dirty after going straight through with exhaust and all lol.
just slowly movin on to stage 2 aswell
should be done be end of jan hopefully .

oh and it was on coillies when i met you so theyve gone down to suit back.
so low is the answer by the way
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2012, 12:28 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: you need to keep one car mate lol

Sorry but what? Am i actually reading that you have written that?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2012, 05:54 PM)Niall Wrote:
(27-12-2012, 12:28 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: you need to keep one car mate lol

Sorry but what? Am i actually reading that you have written that?

^^^^^ my exact thoughts when i read it lmao

Thanks given by:
[Image: davidsays1_zps891d3568.jpg]
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
lol i know, since ve been with kate shes had 11 cars ,ive had 34 since i was on 306.net and what was only 3 years ago, but because im a penis im currently banned for giving my old 203bhp b16 ef civic too many vtec beanzz, katies got a black bora tdi 130 now, first week and already on the coilovers and ting! hopefully in the future going to get a darksde gt22 kit
Thanks given by:
I remember ringing in june asking about it and got one from newcastle instead
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
think that car is in the north now, or at least a plate very similar. was sure it was black though.
although i went to look at a southern ringer once that was black with blue door jams.....

also why import a car from southern ireland??? theyre more expensive to buy here cos of vrt and cost of shipping it over??? oO
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hiya guys need help 407 2.2hdi 8 2,133 11-05-2015, 07:20 AM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  hiya from yorkie yorkie740 12 2,731 23-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Titch161086
  Hiya! Ceri 25 4,962 22-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Titch161086