New member :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member :)
i was at trax. carnt remember seeing you. saying that i carnt remember much at all from that day. might have something to do with the camping.
your fault jamie.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
HAHAHAHAHA dont blame me kingy, although we were all a little worse for ware the next :/

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(09-02-2013, 07:44 PM)puglove Wrote: HAHAHAHAHA dont blame me kingy, although we were all a little worse for ware the next :/

trouble was that their wernt no bar so no hair of the dog. witch was much needed. tea and bacon butties dont quite hit the same spot.
good night/day though.
still carnt remember seeing this car on our stand though. i will have to look through some old photos to re fresh my mind. lol.
car looks mint on them wheels and ive never been a fan of the tsw at all.
deep dish is deffo win in my book.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
mmmm love both of those motors...lucky chap Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Thanks matey, she's a bit different now though been doing a LOT of work to her lately. 330mm brembos stripped interior, bucket seats and harnesses, welded in a harness bar, many new shiny engine bits. Also got a carbon bonnet and smooth front grille now as well.    
Thanks given by:
looking awesome! love it...apart from the bonnet...thats hideous

But the rest I like!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Blimy that's a late one lol. Cheers.

Update on the GTI-6, had it on a rolling road on Sunday, on a hot day it made 248bhp not to shabby and the torque curve and power graph were both perfect Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Hi sorry about hijacking this thread but I wasn't able to post in you for sale thread im really interested in the half leather interior from your estate as im just down the road can collect when ever is good for you sorry again cheers
Thanks given by:
welcome mate very nice looking car mate
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum mate,i am also a member of the 306gti forum,as i own one,lovely looking gti you have there my friend Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Er guys...he has been here since last december...he aint new
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Cheers chaps the car is now sitting on 17" Satin black OZ Superleggeras with Michelin PS3 tyres. Engine will be coming out to replace the pistons with forged items soon as I plan to go high boost at about 359-400bhp Big Grin

Already have the pistons and bigger intercooler setup.

My daily car is now a 54 plate Seat Leon FR TDI 150.

If your after the interior mate then drop me a PM of your mobile number cheers. Pete.
Thanks given by:
I can't PM my friend that's why I had to hijack this thread im still a 306 newbie PM me yours if you can please
Thanks given by:
(23-12-2013, 07:18 PM)fat n proud Wrote: I can't PM my friend that's why I had to hijack this thread im still a 306 newbie PM me yours if you can please
Sorry can't just tried just make 20 posts on things then you can do what you like lol interiors not going anywhere at the minute so don't worry.
Thanks given by:
Ok mate what you after for the whole interior door cars n seats ect
Thanks given by: