Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE - Peugeot Planet
Exclamation 
Basically recently bought PP2000 this one off ebay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160942429192?s...1439.l2649

it came with 3 CD's one was diagbox which had a note saying "please use this install disk" - so i used this one got everything running but whenever i got through to using Peugeot planet it was in french and there was no way of changing the language not that i could see of anyway, so i deleted this copy and went ahead and installed Peugeot planet and lexia 3 separately i managed to do both of them and get them both activated and working but when it comes to entering the build code i get told to "switch on the ignition. Connect the portable to the test connector C001." do as it says and voila ecu not replied... but where as i read nials guide on OC after he puts his build code in he gets a 4 option page to do like a global test etc.. now i m not computer illiterate and i'm sure i haven't missed anything but any help would be appreciated

James
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot Planet Software pugolliek 9 1,576 01-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Last Post: MisterGTR
  Anyone with Peugeot Planet near West Yorkshire? Sambarker 0 1,003 13-10-2014, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Sambarker
  Peugeot Planet Help!! Razorback_Rob 1 905 10-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob