Help me removing the rearspoiler

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me removing the rearspoiler
Guys, i need to remove the rear/roofspoiler on the car, ive posted this also on the Dutch forums.
They told me there is 2 bolts that hold the spoiler in place..... ive had more then a few looks, even my friend had a look and I CANT SEE SHIT!

Only bolts i see is for keeping the tailgate sticking to the car Wink

otherwise then that there is nothing.... am i just fcking stupid? or are there some topsecretfrenchbolts hidden somewhere..

This is the spoiler im trying to remove

[Image: image2.jpg]

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers
Thanks given by:
They sit further in than the hinges. Or just might be glued on, a picture up of the inside. The screws that hold it in are easily hidden. But are near the hinges
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
There should be one round hole either side of the tailgate on the corners inside the said holes should be torx screws that hold it on Wink

Thanks given by:
Imme having a look again this afternoon, i did notice two very smal holes on each side, but they are reaaaaaallly small..... are those the ones?
Thanks given by:
Most likely yes look up inside them should be torx screws Wink

Thanks given by:
Will do! i hope so, otherwise ill get the sledgehammer and give it a good whacking!
Thanks given by:
[Image: avenysyg.jpg]

[Image: nanyvuba.jpg]

I have 3 10mm nuts holding mine on bud look along the black part of the glass

Oh yeh be carefull last one I took off smashed the rear window
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b phase 3 is different mate :p

Thanks given by:
I thought it was a ph1 with a ph3 front end! It's an s16 is it not?
Thanks given by:
If you get the spoiler off without damaging it I may be interested in buying it depending on price inc postage to the UK.
Thanks given by:
That is defo a phase3 tailgate and I'm sure the car is a phase3 with a s16 engine conversion?

Thanks given by:
Ahh ok I'll crawl back in me corner then lol!!
Thanks given by:
Hello, car is a PH1, with ph3 bits,

ive just removed the rearspoiler and guess what, it was nicely bonden with sikaflex, and what do i see....????

Its a Ph1 spoiler fitted on a ph3 tailgate, there are 4 bolts, that have been nicely shaved flat, no holes in my rearwindow..Johny you can get back now and collect your price Wink

@ Ash, you can have it bro thats no problem... if you just cover for the shippingcosts, you can have it for free, its in perfect nick, and nicely painted in the original black Peugeot color.
But i cant send if off until the new spoiler is here,should be here next week
Thanks given by:
Ha ha new I was right!! Oh we'll at least you got it off!
Thanks given by:
(22-12-2012, 01:15 PM)306GT30 Wrote: Hello, car is a PH1, with ph3 bits,

ive just removed the rearspoiler and guess what, it was nicely bonden with sikaflex, and what do i see....????

Its a Ph1 spoiler fitted on a ph3 tailgate, there are 4 bolts, that have been nicely shaved flat, no holes in my rearwindow..Johny you can get back now and collect your price Wink

@ Ash, you can have it bro thats no problem... if you just cover for the shippingcosts, you can have it for free, its in perfect nick, and nicely painted in the original black Peugeot color.
But i cant send if off until the new spoiler is here,should be here next week

ash240970 said can you get him a price on postage please mate and pm him Smile

Thanks given by:
Tell Ash i will do, maybe he can help me so i can post on the 306GTI6 forum, i need 5 pounds to pay for that, but i dont have a creditcard..

@ Johny , yes mate its an S16... but all Ph3 (except the roofspoiler, hahaha)
Thanks given by:
I knew I wasn't going mad! Ha ha would love to see this in the flesh, whereabouts are you?
Thanks given by:
(22-12-2012, 01:18 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Ha ha new I was right!! Oh we'll at least you got it off!

My bad thought it had a engine change lol

Thanks given by:
I think the easiest way for me to help you get on the gti6forum is if I create a new account and send you the log in details but I would need your email address for that so if you message me your email addy and preferred user name I will set it up and send you the password which you can then change for your own security.
Thanks given by: