FCS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS
Is there a date for FCS yet or am I just being stupid here guys?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
not released yet
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Ahh what month is it usually or does it change? Never been before so wanna make sure I get it off work
Thanks given by:
its normally the 2nd or 3rd weekend in june. Should hear a date just after christmas with tickets going on sale about feb/mar time
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
alright thanks wax eater
Thanks given by:
Is it at Donnington again? If so we camping at same place?

Also will Rowell take the correct turning and not get everyone lost?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2012, 05:15 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Also will Rowell take the correct turning and not get everyone lost?
It's not his fault the tarmac on the correct road was just too black for him to be able to drive on.
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2012, 07:43 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(19-12-2012, 05:15 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Also will Rowell take the correct turning and not get everyone lost?
It's not his fault the tarmac on the correct road was just too black for him to be able to drive on.

Pahahahaaaaa!!!!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
s'not at Donington this year, they have said that but not the new venue . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Some information from the owner to settle some minds Smile

- FCS'13 will be much better laid out, not crammed
- There is loads if well tended grass to chill on, pitch gazebos, enjoy BBQs display cars
- track side viewing
- Bringing back the live arena
- Launching a new Attraction
- Awesome venue, been twice recently and love it
- New themed paddocks to showcase the best of French cars.
- No gravel parking
- No gravel roads
- roads tar, parking on grass and tar so no muddy cars
- club parade laps
- club photo shoots
The end of the car park look of gravel and concrete
- camping on site and very well priced
- auto jumble section
- very nice indoor viewing available
- well laid out so no issues with finding where everything is

aaannnd

Proposal is.....

-Camping on site arrive from 1800 Friday (security staff on duty). BBQs permitted and insite bar
-Show day Saturday all day. Less reason to go home sharp as its only Saturday
-Saturday night camping again !
-Sunday is chill day with
- club parade laps
- photoshoots around venue
- photoshoots on track (static)
- new photo studio free Piccies
- social club gathering not as structured as show day
- 1300 end of day so cruise home Sunday PM
- We are talking £15 entry for duration
- £10 camping per pitch per night (that's pitch not person).
- Spoke to some club officials and they like the option of parades / club and individual shoots on Sunday on and off circuit. Sunday is NOT at track day.
- It's a new FCS weekend...Even if you cannot arrive until say 1300 on Saturday you can enjoy full show experience etc until show close, camp over, enjoy chill day on Sunday and head home.
-If camping is very popular we will arrange stuff like hog roasts etc

Sounds like they're really looking to bring together a community this year, although I'm skeptical about camping there with the other clubs (bad behaviours etc)....

UPDATE- The organiser has advised we keep the last weekend of July (27/28th) free.....
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Agreed with Kimmie tbh.

No doubt saxperience will be wheelspinning till 6am anyway.

I enjoyed the seperate camping we had due to the fact we ain't a naughty bunch appart from the tomatoes.

Would rather be with just people I knew/liked/love Wink
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2012, 04:31 PM)Andy Wrote: Agreed with Kimmie tbh.

No doubt saxperience will be wheelspinning till 6am anyway.

I enjoyed the seperate camping we had due to the fact we ain't a naughty bunch appart from the tomatoes.

Would rather be with just people I knew/liked/love Wink

Basically we can't let Samass loose on people who aren't aware of his rapey ways.....

I do think camping last year worked very well and it'll be even better this year. I know a couple of years ago there were issues with other clubs during camping. I guess we'll have to wait for more information to be released, maybe poll who wants separate or joint camping?
Thanks given by:
Poll would be a good idea. But the drive on the way there was just epic. Needs to be done again!

I'll be voting separate.

And yes. I'll bring a chain and a muzzle for Sam.
Thanks given by:
If we camp there, i am buying a bullhorn to abuse the saxo drivers!

TBH, it depends how crammed the campsite will be. If we can have our own big OC space, i dont mind camping there because the atmosphere will be pretty damn good (and if any saxo owners do start being dicks, looks like my front end of my car is getting painted red) but at our own site was good last year!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I think it should be separate. It just worked. Why change it?? There's bound to be dicks, there's a lot of people and a lot of saxos.
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2012, 05:59 PM)Andy Wrote: I think it should be separate. It just worked. Why change it?? There's bound to be dicks, there's a lot of people and a lot of saxos.

True. Actually i also forgot all the gti6 forum lot will be there so id rather not be tbh!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(19-12-2012, 04:27 PM)Kimmie Wrote: UPDATE- The organiser has advised we keep the last weekend of July (27/28th) free.....

Found this on another site saying June 16th?

http://www.peterboroughmodifiedcars.co.u...&Itemid=71

Doh
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Literally got that date off Facebook this afternoon, from Mark who organises it Smile
Thanks given by:
So this year it would appear that FCS is after Pugfest.

I personally think it's better for everyone to be with just oc lot. Not having to worry about anything else.
Because, lets be honest... There isn't really any trust issues as far as im aware.
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2012, 07:43 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

Wait what? When did I ever take the wrong turning on the way to FCS? I was in the middle of a convoy for the majority of the time! Confused
Thanks given by: