406 inlet manifold fmic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
406 inlet manifold fmic
hi guys brought this will it fit i think its the wrong one?? can i make it fit if its not the correct one?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Got a feeling that's the wrong one, it's from a 90bhp model. And no you can't make it fit unless you ran pipes round the back of the engine (don't do that)
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Exactly the same as what you've got already, i think. So unless you can fmic yours using it's current elbow, then no.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
As Poodle said, definitely the same one as you've already got....

If I were you I'd fit a nipple for a boost gauge, clean the insides out and sell it on.
Thanks given by:
Yeah wrong one Sad

When I was buying bits from scrappers the amount of times you said specifically what the part was, and you got a box with completely different bits in!

That is why I went down to Peugeot in the end. I went on parts box and got every part number for hdi110 top pipes, and then got prices for them all (some were half the price of others), then just bought the cheapest one. I think it was a 307 one in the end... the early 406 one was really expensive iirc!

Dave
Thanks given by:
found some on ebay £30 inc post sounds a bit much to me is that about right? Dave have you got the part number handy?
Thanks given by:
Has anyone got a pic of the right 110 one? Sam has one but not sure if.its a 110 or a 90, even after trying to compare it. Confused
Thanks given by:
I can't remember the part number, but iirc the cheapest one brand new was only £40 or so... and that was with vat etc etc...

You need to get on service book and just look at all the hdi110 intake systems, get all the part numbers, then get on the phone to citroen and peugeot Big Grin

Dave
Thanks given by:
It's fairly obvious which is which, if you know what to look for. Easiest way to tell if you can't by shape alone, is the placement of the egr port, which sits behind and below the manifold inlet in situ.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
thanks for the help guys! anyone want the one i brought? haha
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  inlet manifold pug306driver 6 1,477 11-01-2019, 10:31 AM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Inlet manifold gasket dr_jekyll 2 1,185 04-05-2017, 07:55 AM
Last Post: dr_jekyll
  inlet manifold removal tysonbully2k12 25 5,435 09-05-2015, 01:06 PM