wanted. window and mirror controler

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wanted. window and mirror controler
as above, im wanting a ph3 electric window and mirror control.
if anyone got one, let me know how much posted.
ta.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yep ive got one from breaking my 306. It the mirror control stick felt a bit strange so i took it apart and there is a little spring missing. If youve got yours and its just the electrics that are messed up then its amazingly easy to swap the spring over. PM if youd like it. Im at uni atm so itd be a few weeks time before im back home.
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:Yep ive got one from breaking my 306. It the mirror control stick felt a bit strange so i took it apart and there is a little spring missing. If youve got yours and its just the electrics that are messed up then its amazingly easy to swap the spring over. PM if youd like it. Im at uni atm so itd be a few weeks time before im back home.
thanks mate but im looking for the whole thing. snapped the mirror toggle thingy off mine. cheers anyway.
Thanks given by:
I may have one mate....I'll have a look today for you
Thanks given by:
gareth7 Wrote:I may have one mate....I'll have a look today for you
top man. even topper if you give me it for nothing and pay the postage. lol lol lol

only joking. yeah, let us know mate.
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:
SRowell Wrote:Yep ive got one from breaking my 306. It the mirror control stick felt a bit strange so i took it apart and there is a little spring missing. If youve got yours and its just the electrics that are messed up then its amazingly easy to swap the spring over. PM if youd like it. Im at uni atm so itd be a few weeks time before im back home.
thanks mate but im looking for the whole thing. snapped the mirror toggle thingy off mine. cheers anyway.

sorry yeh its the whole thing? Im not just going to sell you the stick bit am i lol
Thanks given by:
sam, nice one. how much posted my friend.
Thanks given by:
I haven't got the whole switch Kingy but somewhere in the garage I'm pretty sure I have the mirror control knob inc the spring and shaft it mounts on......will confirm later.
Thanks given by:
Finally found it mate......proper hidden away in my one of many boxes of Pug bits and pieces! Drop me a pm if you want it......

[Image: Christmas2011.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Electric Mirror/Window Switch Box Alan_M 0 1,059 24-02-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Alan_M
  phs 1 electric window & mirror switches swampy 4 2,069 19-06-2012, 07:07 AM
Last Post: swampy