They see me rolling......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They see me rolling......
[Image: d0ee3c03.jpg]

And I'm hating!

Octavia is in the garage for some work and ive got this beast as a courtesy car and what a crock of shite it is!

It's a 1.4Tdi and it's so slow, I honestly think a dead moose could decay quicker than this thing moves to 60!
It handles like the QE2 but skoda have been very clever here. Despite its lack of power, it still manages to tourqe steer off the lights when you put your foot down.
The interior is shite. Im pretty confident it's made out of recycled paper cups that were never recycled properly. The doors rattle when there is any hint of bass and one speaker keeps on giving up. The seats are far too high and you have two choices. Upright, or bolt upright!
The brakes literally don't work unless you slam them on and even then it's a fight to keep it on the road.
I also believe the engine mounts could be made of elastic bands as when you shift down (which you have to do...a lot!), no matter how smoothly you do, it flings you in and out of your seat like your on a trampoline.
The vision is appalling and the mirrors don't move out far enough so I basically have a view of the rear door (which rattles by the way)

So overall experience in the Roomster. Shit! Don't buy one. I never thought I would say it but I can't wait for my Octavia back!

Oh and I'm also considering suing skoda to reclaim the money back that I'm going to have to spend on back care from these wanky seats!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Just like a 306 then!
Thanks given by:
PIMPINN

[Image: xzibit.jpg]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Haha, love those memes. Although there is more to Xzibit than Pimp my ride and stupid internet memes, he never got enough exposure in his rap career I don't think.
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:PIMPINN

[Image: xzibit.jpg]

Haha love it.

Back in the Octavia now and it's like driving a rolls compared to that piece of shite
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Looks shocking! Haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Pure Lancia Stratos that!
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:Haha, love those memes. Although there is more to Xzibit than Pimp my ride and stupid internet memes, he never got enough exposure in his rap career I don't think.

your defending "X to da Z" ?! lol

soryy, maybe im not a connoisseur to the rap 'game' .. he's still a douche
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Pov spec skoda interiors are crap....I've said that several times before.

And what did you expect from a 1.4 diesel lol?? :blink:

Also, the roomster isn't meant to handle well....look at it ffs, its not meant to be owned by people that like driving, its meant to be owned by people that clearly don't a crap anymore and just need space for the kids, the dog and any other crap.....
Thanks given by:
sooty wagon.

you could always sell icecreams out the back :dance:
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by: