Well...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well...
Finally got to see the Loveboat today, she's going to be a labour of love but one that is going to be epic building her up again. Went over it with a fine tooth comb and the only thing I can possibly see that is in need of repair is the woodwork and a small hole about 2" in diameter on the corner at the rear of the boat so a bit of fibreglass should be enough. Seems to be watertight as it's got about 300 weight of water in the bottom due to the heavy rains we have had. But she seems solid enough, we are now just trying to figure out whether we are going to be trying to repair it on the water (which will save us about £250 straight away as we not need to arrange for lifting equipment!) or whether there's a dry-dock somewhere nearby so we can do it that way!

Taking delivery with any luck on Sunday!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just f*ck it, if she's up for it happy days, if not, plenty more fish

/genericreplytoyourthreads
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 09:47 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Just f*ck it, if she's up for it happy days, if not, plenty more fish

Dude...You need to get laid, either that or you have issues. But I'm with you I need to get laid too, but I aint bothered so much :p

Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 09:51 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(13-12-2012, 09:47 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Just f*ck it, if she's up for it happy days, if not, plenty more fish

Dude...You need to get laid, either that or you have issues. But I'm with you I need to get laid too, but I aint bothered so much :p

lol I get laid daily fella, i', just a bit of a knobber sometimes Wink

And yeah I do have issues. Might start a thread about them ninja
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 09:52 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: I get laid daily fella

Lucky bastard...9 years for me, pretty f*cking sure my virginity has probably grown back (if that's possible with a bloke)

But on a more serious note there's only going to be enough room for the one big bed but we'll both be living on it so unless she's intending for me to sleep on the floor or on top of the boat we'll be sharing the same bed so who knows!

Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 10:03 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(13-12-2012, 09:52 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: I get laid daily fella

Lucky bastard...9 years for me, pretty f*cking sure my virginity has probably grown back (if that's possible with a bloke)

But on a more serious note there's only going to be enough room for the one big bed but we'll both be living on it so unless she's intending for me to sleep on the floor or on top of the boat we'll be sharing the same bed so who knows!

Wait for some big waves, shove it inside her and when she says what the f*ck are you doing, just say its the waves. could even say your penis was sea sick inside/on her thigh
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Just get all cuddly, get hard and "fall asleep" see what she does
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 10:34 PM)Connor Wrote: Just get all cuddly, get hard and "fall asleep" see what she does

I regularly used to get cuddly with her...As I have mentioned in the past I've spooned her and her mum in the past whilst drunk!

More to the point...Why the feck do all my posts seem to go in the general direction of what I am pretty sure if unwilling recipient it would constitute none other than ra*e?

*Big word of the day - Constitute!*

Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 10:34 PM)Connor Wrote: Just get all cuddly, get hard and "fall asleep" see what she does

[Image: spooning-guys-vs-girls.jpg]
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Letting her feel "you" is hardly ra*e... Lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

aaaaand

That is all.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by: