what would you do

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what would you do
(13-12-2012, 09:50 PM)Pete Wrote: Tricky one. If you love her and have forgiven her then thats perfectly understandable, However if the trust has gone it will be hard to make it work in the long run.

again, this. but unlike Niall, I don't think I'd ever get past it. Crosses the line for me.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Everyone is sayingkill him, batter him... just remember that it takes 2 to tango...

Trust is earnt, not given. So she has to prove to you that shes trust worthy, it wont happen over night, but theirs little things she can do that will show you that she can be trust worthy. You've known the lass for 5.5 years so im guessing you no her traits fairly well too.

I no alot of what i said is cliche, and i apologise for that!
Thanks given by:
I'm with sam on this one...

If they have it in them to do it once, in my eyes they are perfectly capable of doing it again.... Trust is something you don't abuse...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
^^ exactly. trust takes a long time to be earned, and only a moment to be destroyed. it would ALWAYS play on my mind.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 11:35 PM)sean-306 Wrote: Everyone is sayingkill him, batter him... just remember that it takes 2 to tango...

In my defence, i was all for killing them both....
[Image: car-1.jpg]

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Sorry to hear Sad

This has recently happened to me.. apart from doing things infront of me i found out i was being cheated on so i kind of know how crap you feel..

Not going to lie , I threw up, havent eaten properly in 4 days.. I've somehow managed to try and forgive and put it behind us..
If you love her enough maybe you could try and work on it ..
it depends on if you could trust her again and how it would affect the relationship you have with your best friend?
What would you do when you see this guy next (apart from wanting to get him to bite the curb)?
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Situation sound horrendous; the worst thing you can do is even question the situation an get angry at it, gets no where and solves nothing...

If this were me, and I say the same to Eli, I wouldn't even rise to it; she's f*cked up, BIG time, the younger chap in this is hardly to blame as much as your lady.. Get rid of her, that trust will never come back again in the same way. So sorry to hear this story..
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Gonna be harsh here!!
Look shes played about!! Man the f*ck up and get rid, do you really want to be with someone who is capable of this. its not rocket science, never give second chances. id be stamping on that kids bollocks while my mate sits him on the edghe of a kerb, ( talking from experience) just deal with it man
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Appreciate all the replies guys n gals...I do.

The PMs too...

thanks also for all the passion in the replies too!!

we are trucking on...I know it wont be easy and quick...but its a bigger mistake to not let someone prove they are sorry than dismiss a marriage and possibly becoming stronger from it.

does make the difference from perhaps others here...the wife is wanting to work desperately hard at fixing things
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2012, 08:21 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: the wife is wanting to work desperately hard at fixing things

Just make sure she's not pulling the wool over your eyes so to speak, it'd be such a crap position to find yourself in the same mess again a couple of years down the line..
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by: