LG E400 mobile phone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LG E400 mobile phone
Hi teccys, my dad is after a new phone and this is on offer at the moment but being as I'm an ifail fan I was just wondering if any of you android guys had anything decent to say about it.
He doesn't want to spend a lot as its mainly for calls and he's on pay as you go but likes the touchscreen phones so thought this might be ideal.
Thanks given by:
If I was you dude going on the price of that I'd get him a Samsung Galaxy Ace. It's what I've got at the minute and I've had no problems with it easy to set up, easy to figure out and it's on decent software AFAIK and someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think LG's run on the old Symbian technology that was found in the first Nokia smartphones (N series phones)
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The LG is on Gingerbread bud but I ain't got a scooby as I'm not into all that stuff.
Thanks given by:
I'm selling a one x
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
He wants new as its for crimbo and I think the one x is way too advanced for what he needs - my dad is 70 lol
Thanks given by:
What's the budget? Missus just bought an Orange San Diego, which is an awesome little phone, and only set her back £130, with a '£90' set of headphones.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Sub £50 they're on O2 PAYG and have no desire to switch. I will be buying 1 for me Dad an 1 for my Mum who's 68 Smile oh and I've got to teach em how to use the feckin things too lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random mobile uploads thread. Ollie 18 3,827 17-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Last Post: procta
  Mobile phone dilemma. Dum-Dum 25 4,331 27-12-2014, 09:59 AM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Mobile Phone advice Wolverine1091 6 1,681 02-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard