Thanks given by:
N'awwwwwww that's so sweet.
Niall will be chuffed!
Thanks given by:
hope you picked them up for me!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Nah mate never picked em up for you as they wouldna been much good after my 18month old boy had finished destroying them lol
Thanks given by:
i was in pizza hut today and there was a kid colouring with them! Should have twigged!
Thanks given by:
I worked at Pizza Hut. We had boxes full of thousands of these!
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 05:49 PM)stephenraymond606 Wrote: I worked at Pizza Hut. We had boxes full of thousands of these!

You should have pinched a box that would of saved niall food shopping for a month or 2 Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
TBH i was expecting some of these from my secret santa but seeing as Ed is a wanker and put his name down but decided not to join in, didnt get any. Now i have to go hungry Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Niall - to make things worse I was sat there in Pizza Hut with my boy and my ex taking the photo and the ex was like 'what are you doing?' and I was telling her there's this guy that eats crayons called Niall Harper then I went Oh shit! you have the same surname (Harper). She said 'Well he's clearly not all there and no relation' and I'm thinking hmm, I'm not too fcukin sure you mental bitch lol
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 09:24 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Niall - to make things worse I was sat there in Pizza Hut with my boy and my ex taking the photo and the ex was like 'what are you doing?' and I was telling her there's this guy that eats crayons called Niall Harper then I went Oh shit! you have the same surname (Harper). She said 'Well he's clearly not all there and no relation' and I'm thinking hmm, I'm not too fcukin sure you mental bitch lol

Hey man f*ck you. I might like crayons but mentally im not there.

Also, I cant be related...im not a northerner!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Lol - I was getting worried when my son started putting the crayons in his mouth too
Thanks given by:
lmao

Last time we went to Pizza Hut and saw these I took a photo and sent it to Niall. We got some funny looks off the waiting staff as we wouldn't move to sit down until we'd taken photos! Funnily enough this was the same time when we had the 'rallye pizza box' lol
Thanks given by:
If I ever go back il steal him a couple hundred Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Niall I have found you a new dog!!!!!!! Dum-Dum 1 1,058 18-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Niall
  It's FRIIIIIIDAYYYYY!!! FU Niall, CAR et al! Ed Doe 27 6,933 25-05-2013, 09:34 PM
Last Post: C.A.R.
  friidayyyyyyyyyy (f*ck you car, ed and niall! ) samass 18 5,264 26-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Last Post: cwspellowe