hi just got my first 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi just got my first 306
Hi just got my first 306.

Iv been sitting back watching whats happening and decided to say hi.

So iv got a nice red 1996 1.8 xt auto (i know but my missus only has a auto licence)

So thers a fiew things that dont work/missing. The indicators dont work (need a new stalk) the centiral locking, interior lights, electric mirrors, dash lights dont work ether. Oh and only got one door lock pin thing. Need some of them as have got a pair of mini mole grips to open the doors atm lol.

Will be posting things in the right places soon so hopefully you guys will be able to help.

Thanks Bingham
Thanks given by:
Well hello and welcome.

Get a few pictures up, we all like pictures Smile

And yes, this community will certainly be able to help you out with what ever it is you need.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Thanks given by:
I shal get pictures up asap. Btw whats the law on yellow fogs?

Bingham
Thanks given by:
Depends on the copper when it comes to fogs i had them but know the cops round here so was all good but you shouldnt be using them unless its foggy anyway Tongue

and welcome am sure that list of things to fix will become a lot bigger as many on here will have found out also, that will be the size of your weekly fix it list haha

enjoy the forum
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
welcome m8
Thanks given by:
a fiew pics of my new car hopefully it works as im posting them off my phone. thers a fiew places on the car wer its faded but its not to bad and i dont mind tbh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
That's a Diablo red Smile looks rather clean too. As for the electrics first thing id look at is your fuses. They all sound like something connected to the same fuse.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along for the ride Bingham.

Good luck fixing Censored
[Image: 2306s.png]

The Old_______and_______Slight Less Old
Thanks given by:
I have an indicator stalk for sale. Yours for a tenner posted :-)

Oh and welcome along
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thers a fiew things i would like to do to the outside. Just to make it look better like sortin the paint out on the bonnet and filler cap. Then mabie some differant wheelr and drop it but not shure how much. Dont want to go to low as it will be used evry day and thers a fiew speed bumps around hear.

But all that can wait till iv got the amazing french electrics working lol

Bingham

(12-12-2012, 12:08 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: I have an indicator stalk for sale. Yours for a tenner posted :-)

Oh and welcome along

Nice one mate. Went to scrappers yesterday 3 of them and didnt find one stalk. Only problem is we are skint (got 4 kids )

So im wondering if you could save it till january?

Bingham
Thanks given by:
welcome! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
just a quick pic of my bonnet. the paint looks terible on it. just another thing to sort out next year. thers anothe patch on and around the filler cap. other than that its actually quiet clean

bingham

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Be quicker/ easier / more cost effective to replace the bonnet with a good nick onw from the scrapper/ egay

Welcome btw

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Yeah the plan is to buy a new one. A frend of a nabour might have a spair.

Bingham
Thanks given by:
[Image: davidsays1_zps891d3568.jpg]
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
brilliant. definitely going to have to make welcome pictures now!
Thanks given by: