What would you do lads?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do lads?
(11-12-2012, 04:50 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: See i have this motto, if i can get in the knickers straight away she goneeeeee!!! BYE BYE

And if you can't get the duct tape out ninja
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Didnt read the replies but you should tell her dude! It cant really go badly in my mind (unless shes a bitch) But shes obviously not! Big Grin Tell her, tel her tell her tell her tell her Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
@ Niall - The reason I say that is because... I am still unsure whether she could be someone I could actually be with or not. I may meet some girl tomorrow and think yes, straight away. If that makes any sense to you what so ever. It's so damn hard to explain.

@ Dangti6 - What exactly is that meant to mean? I'm not a c**t to women or in general :L But yeah, you're 100% accurate about the weston girls. I myself thought this was what it was, but after a talk with her she pretty much says the same as me.

@ Trent - Kind of, in some respects mate. But is it the correct way? Probably not.

@ CJ - I know what you mean man. But unlike my more recent, errr doings, she was by far the hard to get one. Did have to work the Andy magic looool
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All the best lads procta 6 1,343 25-12-2016, 04:20 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Fellow Shropshire Lads? TheMootyhaka 4 1,522 14-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Last Post: TheMootyhaka
  Saw this and thought of you XUD lads.. Pete 6 1,823 23-06-2014, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Piggy